1.    #1  
    looking for 8 gig UK model, for 250 or less. any sellers? so hard to find one with a qwerty KB.
    I would advise you to move this to the Marketplace forum, you'll have more luck there.
    i have a german qwertz pre3 for sale for 200 plus shipping , if anyone is interested just pm me please
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    this might interest you.
    HP Pre3 | eBay

I'm not affiliated in any way to the seller. Just happened to catch my eye and then I saw your post.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by br0kenneckbrace View Post
    this might interest you.
    HP Pre3 | eBay

I'm not affiliated in any way to the seller. Just happened to catch my eye and then I saw your post.
    Wow, that's a good deal. I payed $510 for that phone just 3 weeks ago.
  6.    #6  
    damn, im canadian...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    If your still looking I have one brand new in it's box and still sealed for 180. It's been hard not opening the box to try it out but I am happy with my WP7 and don't need 2 phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingka View Post
    looking for 8 gig UK model, for 250 or less. any sellers? so hard to find one with a qwerty KB.
    I just put mine on ebay.co.uk this evening with a starting price of 220. It's a brand new UK version in its box, still sealed. You can see it at:

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

If you want to buy it let me know and we can sort it out.