Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree6Likes
    I know Noted! was mentioned that it worked on the Pre 3, but only the beta release.

What does Tiger Country Software need to do to get it to show up in the App catalog? I bought it and it's on my TouchPad, but would love it on my Pre 3. I seem to remember a response from them here on the forums, but cannot find it out here.

NOTE: Here's the Tiger Country thread
    http://forums.webosnation.com/tiger-...-noted-10.html
    Last edited by chillywillymm; 12/19/2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: I found the thread. Posted it above in the reply.
    Palm Pilot Pro > Palm IIIx > Palm m515 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre (Sprint) > TouchPad 32gb
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    biblezHD for me crashed upon download of new modueal

biblez however works fine

the helicopter game works fine and full screen, but its icon is...odd?

I'll relook @ list and what apps I have to see if anything can be added.
    I'm about to be switching from my Pre+ to my Pre 3 soon and I'm noticing the Visual Boy Advanced doesn't work on the Pre 3. I use this the most to play games and would hate to lose it. I'm just curious, has anyone tried doing this method to make it compatible?

Make apps fit the whole screen Pre3

Or is it just an issue of the emulator not working because the button placement on the screen won't match up when the user taps on a button?
    Quote Originally Posted by seguardado View Post
    I'm about to be switching from my Pre+ to my Pre 3 soon and I'm noticing the Visual Boy Advanced doesn't work on the Pre 3. I use this the most to play games and would hate to lose it. I'm just curious, has anyone tried doing this method to make it compatible?

Make apps fit the whole screen Pre3

Or is it just an issue of the emulator not working because the button placement on the screen won't match up when the user taps on a button?
    Doesn't work for PDK apps.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Actually, right now that I'm checking the App Catalog, it says the Pre 3 is compatible to use the Visual Boy Advance. Has anyone tried downloading it recently?

Here's the link: https://developer.palm.com/appredire...oyadvance.beta
    App catalog version does not work, I paid for it a while ago and just tried redownloading. Still refuses to open. There is a version that is available for the Touchpad that does work, though, and can be installed through Preware from the ipk here: VisualBoy Advance for Touchpad | TouchPad Homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreemann View Post
    App catalog version does not work, I paid for it a while ago and just tried redownloading. Still refuses to open. There is a version that is available for the Touchpad that does work, though, and can be installed through Preware from the ipk here: VisualBoy Advance for Touchpad | TouchPad Homebrew
    Thanks for the link! I'll definitely be putting it on my TP along with my N64 emulator. I gotta get in contact with the developer then. I donated for the original when it first came out and I would definitely donate again if the developer made it work for the Pre 3.
    Uhm.. Why Asphalt and Undercover are in the incompatible list? They work perfectly fine on my Pre 3 after the fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellox View Post
    Uhm.. Why Asphalt and Undercover are in the incompatible list? They work perfectly fine on my Pre 3 after the fix.
    Probably didn't work after an OTA, and missed Jason's PSA.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide-NYC View Post
    Just want to report that Calc12c and Calc12CS (the PDK versions of the HP 12C financial calculator) do not work at all on the Pre3.
    Both Calc12c & Calc12cs (not PDK apps) now work on Pre 3. (any webOS device)
    Any more updates on compatible and optomized pre 3 apps?

Grooveshark has been in some way optomised for pre 3... fits resolution but under the bottom bar there is still some white. Should still move to the optomized list though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofbeans View Post
    Grooveshark has been in some way optomised for pre 3... fits resolution but under the bottom bar there is still some white. Should still move to the optomized list though.
    You can (probably) fix the background image thing yourself: click.
    Auctionmate pro seems to be working properly. Looks gorgeous.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Preware is AWESOME!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ran495 View Post
    updated! thanks guys! lets keep the list going
    Can this list be created in a spreadsheet format with searchable content and possible links to the apps?
    Searching for apps on the Pre is no bueno.
    Quote Originally Posted by twstrickland View Post
    Searching for apps on the Pre is no bueno.
    Are you able to tell us why?
    Quote Originally Posted by lware14 View Post
    has anyone tried notes to see if it works?
    I use Notes (Inglorious Apps) on my AT&T Pre 3 and it works fine.
    Fully optimized for the Pre3:
    • Slide RSS
    • Slide Master
    • Wall Switch
    • Multi Pane
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelndar View Post
    Dead Runner works on Pre 3, perfect as far as I can tell.
    Has anyone else got Dead Runner working? I tried it and it refused to open.

Using Dead Runner v1.0.0 from the App Catalog on webOS 2.2.4 build 3175, 8GB GSM UK version.

EDIT: Noticed a couple of other games were having the same issue, just doctored and it seems to be working fine now.
    Last edited by Phreemann; 02/06/2012 at 08:10 AM.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567