Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Quick Compass by Jason is totally optimized (cause only working there) for Pre3:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post3185942
    Thanks for this "drive-by coding", you're amazing.

[oops was already there, sry]
    SuperJump is semi-compatible because of http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...-problems.html

Can someone else with Pre3 2.2.3 can test this with free app accelerometer:
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post3205677
    Sorry, guys why is Amigo Music Player under semi-compatible? I think i optimized it to use full pre3 screen estate and 1.5x images.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    @ToniCipriani
    Ok just updated the list placing Fuel in compatible list with disclaimer on version

@ahsirg
    It's actually under compatible but i'll move it to optimized for ya.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    pReader v0.8.21 is now updated for the Pre3.
    Just noticed this yesterday... PreCentral News has a blank white bar below it if it's in full screen. Works great in card mode though.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    uh oh stand still?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    does Bill vs Income (paid) works?
    webOSroundup is not available in my country for Pre3 (germany). Can someone post a direct link, or could developer open up for all countries, as for my german Pre2 app catalog.

btw. other webosroundup apps are available to my german pre3: palmspot, 30Day challenge, relego.
    thats BS thet dropboxify wont work
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead777 View Post
    thats BS thet dropboxify wont work
    Seems to work fine for me, transferring files to-and-fro with no issues.

I've reinstalled Monopoly and it's working, though scaled. My mistake, sorry. Some more:

Optimized:
    Ancient frog

Working, non-optimized:
    Crosswords (black bar)
    Earthworm Jim (scaled)
    Enjoy Sudoku (black bar)
    Galcon (scaled)
    Monopoly (scaled)
    Pong (screen size issue)

Not working:
    Virus Defence (runs OK, then produces "template load failed" error on completing the level)
    World Series of Poker Hold 'Em (black screen crash)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    webOSroundup is not available in my country for Pre3 (germany). Can someone post a direct link, or could developer open up for all countries, as for my german Pre2 app catalog.

btw. other webosroundup apps are available to my german pre3: palmspot, 30Day challenge, relego.
    its not on my us pre 3 either.
    Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tyh2o View Post
    its not on my us pre 3 either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by rich@mobileroundup.com By email
    Don't feel left out, it isn't available to us either.
    We will see what we can do. Thanks for the email.
    -- Sent from my HP Pre3
    k so i'll be waiting now
    Last edited by gizmo21; 10/17/2011 at 07:05 AM.
    Anyone know if Impostah could be used to install apps in the catalog that aren't marked as available for the Pre3?

In particular, I'd like to get fuel, especially if the only thing holding it back is a cosmetic problem. I'd rather not have to import all the data into another program.
    Last edited by hrminer92; 10/17/2011 at 12:18 PM.
    All of my apps are optimized to run full-screen on the Pre 3. If the OP could add them to the first post, that would be great.

The apps are as follows:

Music Player (Remix)
    GeoStrings
    Quick Post
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Just want to report that Calc12c and Calc12CS (the PDK versions of the HP 12C financial calculator) do not work at all on the Pre3.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreemann View Post
    Seems to work fine for me, transferring files to-and-fro with no issues.

I've reinstalled Monopoly and it's working, though scaled. My mistake, sorry. Some more:

Optimized:
    Ancient frog

Working, non-optimized:
    Crosswords (black bar)
    Earthworm Jim (scaled)
    Enjoy Sudoku (black bar)
    Galcon (scaled)
    Monopoly (scaled)
    Pong (screen size issue)

Not working:
    Virus Defence (runs OK, then produces "template load failed" error on completing the level)
    World Series of Poker Hold 'Em (black screen crash)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    All of my apps are optimized to run full-screen on the Pre 3. If the OP could add them to the first post, that would be great.

The apps are as follows:

Music Player (Remix)
    GeoStrings
    Quick Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide-NYC View Post
    Just want to report that Calc12c and Calc12CS (the PDK versions of the HP 12C financial calculator) do not work at all on the Pre3.
    Updated! Thanks all!
    Someone asked if White Pages works and got it me thinking, it's on my Pre (in airplane mode now) but it did not carry over when I signed in on my Pre 3 on my account. It also does not appear in app catalog on my Pre 3 or in Preware. I scrolled thru the 4 pages and did not see it listed anywhere.
    Extracted it from my Veer, Weather Dashboard Lite works, but requires the use of Jason's IPK Packager.

Not sure why SuperGigaMega says the Pre 3 version is still in beta, because this existing version works just fine here.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I'm the developer of "Power Lines" (a 2-4 player PDK multiplayer game) and I developed it to work on the Pre 3 (and all other webOS devices). It would probably fit in the "Compatible" list as it scales up from the Pre screen size, but it looks and plays just fine. The link to the app is in my sig below...
    juxtaflux
    - Hack Tracks: pattern based drum sequencer (work in progress)
    - Power Lines: 2-4 player head-to-head multiplayer game
    - AudioScape: play drums, piano, guitar and sound effects
    - Twitter: @juxtaflux Web: http://www.juxtaflux.com
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast