Hi all. So, since switching from my Pre2 to my Pre3, I've found some discrepances between the list you've generated and my experiences. I'm using an AT&T branded Pre3, and here has been my experience: (I'm on 2.2.3)
1) People have mentioned that FUEL works great. I had this on my Pre2, and it didn't transfer over when I moved my profile to the 3. So, I tried finding it in the catalog and it's not there. Can somebody help me get this app back?
2) People have also mentioned that Battleship works. I haven't experienced this. When starting the game, tapping to rotate the ships doesn't work - so you're stuck with them in whatever orientation the game plops them in when it randomly drops them down.
3) People have mentioned that Monopoly DOESN'T work. I played it last night, and it seems to work fine. It's not pretty and doesn't scale well, but I can't find any functional problems with it.
4) Fireplace Free works great.
5) Groupon for WebOS, now that it's popped back up in the app catalog, appears to work fine.
6) Flixster gives you a "Couldn't create account for Synergy services (Calendar)" error, but once you get past that error, it eventually will let you search movies and such. Although, I would assume putting them in your calendar probably won't work.
7) Pulse doesn't seem to keep time. While the app functions - it's useless given it's purpose is to keep a tempo.
8) Yahtzee won't even load past the title screen
9) Boggle functions (while not scaling well) and is about 98% functional. Enough to play, but somewhat frustrating. (Once you enter a word that's not valid, there's no way to clear the word without rotating the board)
10) People have said NFL 2010 doesn't work. I just played it with no issue.
11) SuperKO Boxing 2 seems to work great
That's all for now. Anybody have any ideas as to why we're getting these discrepances?