Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    tomorrow I am getting a veer, already have an AT&T Pre3. I am currently on Sprint with a Pre- and my plan is to try out AT&T for the 30 days before my contract runs out on Sprint in a few weeks.

I will be using the Sprint Pre- and the AT&T Pre3 for a few weeks. I love the way the Pre3 looks and feels. I plan to use the Veer on occasions and didn't know if I could get all three phones with the palm profile using Impostah or do I need to cancel the Pre- when the time comes and then convert over to the Veer.

Anyway, I sure could use some help in making the transition. I do not plan to port my Sprint number over until we find out how the AT&T service works in our area (Sprint is so-so).

I did not understand if Impostah would only work with two phones or three even though one is on another carrier.

any help would be appreciate. I am not a techie but can follow instructions and have installed Preware on the Pre- and the TP.

thanks
    if you log in on an at&t phone with your palm profile, it will log you out of (and wipe) your sprint phone.

instead, put your sprint phone in airplane mode before setting up the at&t phone.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if you log in on an at&t phone with your palm profile, it will log you out of (and wipe) your sprint phone.

instead, put your sprint phone in airplane mode before setting up the at&t phone.
    thanks.
    Can I still log on to AT&T with both phones (Veer and Pre3)?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I set up two additional Palm Profiles for the extra phones and all working fine.

thanks
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I did the same thing, went with two different profiles for my Veer and my Pre3. My touchpad has some of the applications shared with the Veer profile. There is another thread on this forum that very nicely details how to share two phones on the same profile, changing the sim from phone to phone, but I found that to be a bit too cumbersome. Just have to buy duplicate applications. Aside from Ndrive they aren't that expensive. Ndrive is still not out for the Pre3 anyway. I like the idea of supporting the WebOS developers..
    Casio BOSS->Palm Pilot Professional->Palm M500->Treo 600-> Treo 680->Treo Pro (TP) ->HP Veer<->HP TP<->Pre3<>HP TP 4G
    Conn 6H-> Bach 36->Bach 16L (high Bb plays really flat?(fixed thanks to **** Akright))-> New York Bach 6viii
    Scalpel->Scope->Aesop->Hermes->Sidne->Davinci S>Davinci Si