1.    #1  
    Howdy all,
    I have both of the aforementioned phones, and I don't know if its just a psychological thing, but the UK pre3's keyboard seems a little more clicky and the AT&T one a little more spongey.
    Has anyone else found that or am I just imagining things?

Baldric
    Ps. I prefer the clickier UK one

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I only have the AT&T, but I find it pleasantly clicky. Perhaps there are just differences from one Pre3 to the next, not necessarily any difference between UK and AT&T phones.
    I brought this up in my post comparing the two here:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...k-pre-3-a.html

I totally agree, the UK keyboard is definitely better and more "clicky" as you said.
    Anyone can compare keyboard from German QWERTZ Pre 3 & AT&T? How they compare? I have plan to buy AT&T version if the price goes very low. For now I decided enjoy mine.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I don't have an Euro Pre, but I do find it softer than the Veer keyboard (which I LOVE), though it's still very pleasant compared to the Pre/Pre Plus one.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  6.    #6  
    So the question is, could I swap the keyboards between the 2 phones?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Guess I'm glad I've never tried a UK Pre3. Maybe the keyboard is made to be like our floaty highway cruisers we have as cars.

But after using the pre3 keyboard for a couple days I hated typing on the Pre2 I used to have.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I have both and they both feel exactly the same to me