1.    #1  
    It was on a big 'back to school' poster with a BlackBerry and the Playbook and (I think) a Samsung Galaxy SII and Galaxy Tab. It was a bit weird...and sad (in an alternate universe, this is a quite normal poster).

Didn't see the deal...kind of feel a bit sorry for parents who may buy their kids one of these on a full price 24 month contract without really knowing what it is. Don't get me wrong, I love my Pre 3 (and am still trying to get a TouchPad at a reasonable price), but whoever gets it may well end up wondering why they can't download all the latest apps that their Android and iPad chums are getting, especially in two years time.

Mind you, anyone who buys a Playbook will face the same problem. Why are all the best tabs strangled at birth?
    hmm it's a marketing scam. Entice all these people with super-cheap deals, make them REALLY want one, but only sell a limited number of super cheap ones. Then sell the rest at full price and see who's dumb enough to actually buy one.
    Nokia 1110 ---------> S-E J300i ---> HTC Touch ------> HTC Hero --------------> HP Pre 3

or they had their posters designed a couple of months ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by bonomitch View Post
    or they had their posters designed a couple of months ago...
    No, I don't. Firstly I thought when he said about them in a window, that he meant he saw the actual devices bein advertised. Then I read it again...

But that reminded me of a thing I heard from a Carphone Warehouse employee about 3 weeks ago:
    "we WILL have the touchpad back in stock in about 3 weeks"
    Nokia 1110 ---------> S-E J300i ---> HTC Touch ------> HTC Hero --------------> HP Pre 3