1.    #1  
    Hi,

Im interested in compatibility of PDK apps. Ive tried Dead Runner and it works fine (with black bars).

But I really enjoyed Dungeon Hunter on Pre 2 and although it is in catalog im not sure if I should buy it. There are bad reviews from TP owners stating that it doesnt work on TP so I can imagine that Gameloft doesnt really care about compatibility and just makes their games availabe to every device.
    There's already a thread around here somewhere about app compatibility.
  3.    #3  
    I know but I have hard time to find it. Even with google...
    Quote Originally Posted by tr47 View Post
    But I really enjoyed Dungeon Hunter on Pre 2 and although it is in catalog im not sure if I should buy it. There are bad reviews from TP owners stating that it doesnt work on TP so I can imagine that Gameloft doesnt really care about compatibility and just makes their games availabe to every device.
    If you bought Dungeon Hunter on the Pre 2, you can just download it again on the Pre3 without paying. (assuming you used the the same palm profile)
    PDK games are more likely to be compatible with the Pre3 than TouchPad. In theory PDK games work with all, but in practice there are far more differences between a Pre 2 and a TouchPad than between a Pre 2 and Pre 3.

In other words, go for it.