1.    #1  
    All of a sudden my Skype account stopped working on my Pre3 (European azerty version). I could not go online through the Messaging application, and any Skype communication was not working anymore. When I tried to sign in through the Accounts application I got "Unknown Error".

I removed the Skype account, rebooted the phone, and re-added it. It is now working again.

I have no idea what caused the problem, and why it suddenly occurred after I had been using Skype for about two weeks without problems already.

Any ideas appreciated how to track down this malfunction in case it happens again.

Max
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m-h-k View Post
    All of a sudden my Skype account stopped working on my Pre3 (European azerty version). I could not go online through the Messaging application, and any Skype communication was not working anymore. When I tried to sign in through the Accounts application I got "Unknown Error".

I removed the Skype account, rebooted the phone, and re-added it. It is now working again.

I have no idea what caused the problem, and why it suddenly occurred after I had been using Skype for about two weeks without problems already.

Any ideas appreciated how to track down this malfunction in case it happens again.

Max
    Hey mate,same problem here. Just had this problem yesterday on my pre 3 QWETY(UK).

I did the same you as you did. Hope somebody can let us know what causing the problem.
    I am also facing the same problem and its extremely annoying, is it related to your skype being signed in at multiple places?
    I had the same exact problem. Did the same exact procedure to solve it. Working so far. Let's see if it keeps up this way or not.
    I had the same problem, but I think it was because that ID was already logged on at my desktop PC. It worked fine when I used a different user ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    I had the same problem, but I think it was because that ID was already logged on at my desktop PC. It worked fine when I used a different user ID
    I have the same ID on my computer as well as Pre 3 working perfectly. I even had it on my Touchpad all working together at one point, but then having 3 things ring when I got a call was a bit annoying so I logged out of my Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    I have the same ID on my computer as well as Pre 3 working perfectly. I even had it on my Touchpad all working together at one point, but then having 3 things ring when I got a call was a bit annoying so I logged out of my Touchpad.
    Same problem here
    did the same as you but not working still getting unknown error

pre3 uk