Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sprint Navigation is functionally the same thing as AT&T Navigator.

If you have the AT&T Pre 3, you will have the AT&T Navigator, so you won't need to attempt installing Sprint Navigation.

So, if you are willing to pay $9.99/month,

* visit GPS Navigation on your cell phone: TeleNav
    * select 30 day free trial
    * Choose any "unlocked devices" e.g. Palm Treo Pro
    * Select "Telenav Unlimited" or any of the other options
    * Enter your telephone number
    * Complete purchase

On your HP Pre 3, start the AT&T Navigator and it should automatically log you in.

And that's it!!!
  2.    #22  
    yeah but I want to use the sprint one because it is free!!!!
    I don't believe so.

I was on the Sprint until quite recently, and from what I remember Sprint Navigation subscription is included in the Sprint Everything plans at no additional cost. However, you would need to have Sprint as your carrier and have a Sprint plan.
    I will try it now and report back.

Update: Doesn't work. Tried to log in and after like 3 minutes it went into a 14-day trial mode. I was on Wifi and I doubt being on At&t's network will make any difference.
    Last edited by kill_Dano; 10/12/2011 at 10:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbPreCommenter View Post
    I don't believe so.

I was on the Sprint until quite recently, and from what I remember Sprint Navigation subscription is included in the Sprint Everything plans at no additional cost. However, you would need to have Sprint as your carrier and have a Sprint plan.
    You're right about that one. It's definitely not a free service since Telenav provides the mapping and POI data. It was probably not billed as a direct item for those Sprint Everything customers...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12