1.    #1  
    Are others not getting their facebook notifications? I have recieved four notifications (but should have recieved 30 or 40) so the settings should all be correct. I can't come up with a way to get reliable notifications on my phone.
    I even tried to setup the facebook sms notifications but I have recieved none of them as well. I do get other sms messages.
    Facebook went through a recent redesign meaning that you don't get all the notifications, and you're not meant to. Don't ask me why Zuck and the lads keep trying to destroy Facebook, but they do...
    Nokia 1110 ---------> S-E J300i ---> HTC Touch ------> HTC Hero --------------> HP Pre 3

3.    #3  
    Good point, I wopuld think this wouldn't apply to facebook mail notifications being sent to your phone but maybe....
    Quote Originally Posted by kar1179 View Post
    Good point, I wopuld think this wouldn't apply to facebook mail notifications being sent to your phone but maybe....
    It applies to all forms on notifications other than those through the desktop site.
    Nokia 1110 ---------> S-E J300i ---> HTC Touch ------> HTC Hero --------------> HP Pre 3

Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    If you go into your account settings (on the full site) there is a box you can uncheck to put it back how it was before, with an email for each notification. I just found it yesterday since I noticed I wasn't getting alerted to new messages in my Inbox. If I could figure out how to get the FB program on my Pixi to notify me of new messages then I wouldn't need this, but that's another story...