Hey everyone!

My AZERTY Pre 3 is on its way, so I thought it would be a good time to chime in. I've been a mac/iPhone/iPad user for some years now, but I've always had a sweet spot for the Palm Pre.

Unfortunately, living in Romania means that few of the hot gadgets make it here on time, so to speak, or at all. And, of course, that has been the case with the Pre line of products as well.

However, when I saw that the Pre 3 is being sold with a massive discount, I did some digging and found out (a few weeks ago) that a limited amount will be available through the Palm Eurostore. Easier said than done though, as on the given day Palm's (or HP's?) servers were simply uncapable of processing my order. Fast forward about two weeks and one night, to my utter surprise, I discovered that the Pre 3 with AZERTY keyboard was once again in stock.

After an entire ordeal (such as having to order it using a friends address who lives in Germany, having my initial payment declined and so on), the coveted unit is, finally, on its way, as I've said.

Now, I did read quite a few reviews and watched some on Youtube, but obviously I still have a lot to learn. I bought this phone because I find webOS unique and fascinating and I'm willing to make some compromises.

With that said, I think there's no reason why I shouldn't try to make the best of the webOS experience, even though software updates and new apps aren't likely to pop up as mushrooms after a rain.

So, what would you veterans suggest? What apps are a must have, what tweaks are the most pertinent? Should I bother with homebrew software (is there any)? What are the steps to have an "optimum" setup?

Emails are a must, Youtube as well. Facebook and other social bull**** will be used, but are not mandatory. For games I have the PS3, mac and iPad, but a navigation app and generally usefull apps would be welcome. For eg something like iOS's Flipboard or Android's Taptu.

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.