1.    #1  
    As in the user's pre- post below, I have to slide open my phone if I am to have any chance of answering a call. The green dot jumps all over the place, the pin lock definitely doesn't help, often I'm left with only blue clouds background and no idea if there's a caller or not.

I had this issue frequently with my old pre- and it's something I really thought by Pre 3
    would have been fixed. I'm angry that it isn't.

Are there any patches to help? If not does anyone know why this happens?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-my-phone.html
    I have never gotten this personally, but this sounds like a serious bug that needs fixing.. Among other things.

What is the green dot?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by bonomitch View Post
    As in the user's pre- post below, I have to slide open my phone if I am to have any chance of answering a call. The green dot jumps all over the place, the pin lock definitely doesn't help, often I'm left with only blue clouds background and no idea if there's a caller or not.

I had this issue frequently with my old pre- and it's something I really thought by Pre 3
    would have been fixed. I'm angry that it isn't.

Are there any patches to help? If not does anyone know why this happens?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-my-phone.html
    I have this issue with my Veer when the glass screen is dirty.

Never had this issue on my Pre (Plus).
    do you use a screen protector? or have the original still in place?

Never had this issue, but i heard from problems by users that still had the original protector on the screen
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic-NKT View Post
    do you use a screen protector? or have the original still in place?

Never had this issue, but i heard from problems by users that still had the original protector on the screen
    100% correct... mucked up screen will do this - make the touchscreen go wonky.
  6.    #6  
    Ok, highly likely my screen was dirty... thanks for that, feel much better now!

I love my phone again!
    Yup - make sure you wipe your screen from time to time. Sweat, finger prints, dirt and humid air can all be part of making the screen smudgy and make it register false touches.

Unless the screen is broken this is an easily fixable problem. You'll get that with any touch-based device.
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5