1.    #1  
    Do we know what the 2.2.3 update is bringing us? I keep getting a "unable to connect try again later" message when it starts to download. It 23 MB which I think is a fair amount but just wondering if anyone knows what's in this update. I'm also a bit shocked that an update came along so soon.

Thanks-
    Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post
    Do we know what the 2.2.3 update is bringing us? I keep getting a "unable to connect try again later" message when it starts to download. It 23 MB which I think is a fair amount but just wondering if anyone knows what's in this update. I'm also a bit shocked that an update came along so soon.

Thanks-
    Tom
    I'm shocked it came at all considering the grey market release it's gotten.
  3.    #3  
    Mine has said "unable to connect try again later" since yesterday - anybody successfully download and install this update?
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeguychicago View Post
    I'm shocked it came at all considering the grey market release it's gotten.
    HP is selling them to employees only (@$75 each). They had to get rid of the inventory. Not sure how many were built, but surely enough to warrant support by HP for 1 to 2 years.
    Dan Donovan
  5.    #5  
    I finally got the update! It's installing...............it takes a while
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    HP is selling them to employees only (@$75 each). They had to get rid of the inventory. Not sure how many were built, but surely enough to warrant support by HP for 1 to 2 years.
    where are you getting this information? and you're from gilroy too...
    I received mine overnight. No difference that I can tell. Bluetooth performance is no better; actually, it might even be worse given the number of times my headset got kicked off the connection.