1.    #1  
    I've recently ordered an AT&T Pre 3 off of ebay and am very excited about this news!

However, at the same time, I'm a little disappointed that, as an early adopter of a veer, having been waiting so long for an update from 2.1 to 2.2, I feel like I've been slapped in the face.

I understand carriers can get in the way of phone updates, but really now? My unsupported phone I just bought gets an update before it's even finished of the process shipping to my house and my quarter of a year old veer gets nothing?

Anyhow, can't complain with the news and this is just one minor nitpick in the back of my head. Looking forward to the news in the next week, nevertheless!
    Last edited by landen; 09/27/2011 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by landen View Post
    I've recently ordered an AT&T Pre 3 off of ebay and am very excited about this news!

However, at the same time, I'm a little disappointed that, as an early adopter of a veer, having been waiting so long for an update from 2.1 to 2.2, I feel like I've been slapped in the face.

I understand carriers can get in the way of phone updates, but really now? My unsupported phone I just bought gets an update before it's even finished of the process shipping to my house and my quarter of a year old veer gets nothing?

Anyhow, can't complain with the news and this is just one minor nitpick in the back of my head. Looking forward to the news in the next week, nevertheless!
    No carrier can stop or slow updates now
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I have a feeling a veer update will follow shortly.
    me to.