Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andyf
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Hello everybody!

I love my Pre 3, and think it's the best phone on the market by far in pratically every way... However, i do miss one feature from my good old Samsung phone.

Whenever i received a text message on it, it would not only vibrate/sound one time, but would keep doing so every to minutes till the text message had been read. I really miss this feature, as i haven't been able to locate in either WebOS settings or as a existing patch.

Would it be possible for someone to make such a patch?
    - Think this would be a really great feature!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimboo View Post
    Hello everybody!

I love my Pre 3, and think it's the best phone on the market by far in pratically every way... However, i do miss one feature from my good old Samsung phone.

Whenever i received a text message on it, it would not only vibrate/sound one time, but would keep doing so every to minutes till the text message had been read. I really miss this feature, as i haven't been able to locate in either WebOS settings or as a existing patch.

Would it be possible for someone to make such a patch?
    - Think this would be a really great feature!
    Hehe sounds like a good candidate for the single most astonishingly annoying feature on any phone ever... Each to their own I suppose

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    rbyrne likes this.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    It does have a line that lights up when a notification has not been actioned.

I prefer the old orb on my pre1 but hey thats me
    Running WebOS v2.24 on HPalm Pre3
    webOS does have recurring notifications in the form of the pulsing light bar in the gesture area. Not sure how easy it would be to tie a vibrate to that action, though.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Thanks for the feedback

I think the pulsing light is quite nice, but i still miss text messages sometimes when the phone is in my pocket and i don't feel it vibrating the first time...

I have no idea about the technical side of this, but would very much appreciate if someone could make it happen