So I finally got my hands on an AT&T Pre 3. I noticed some immediate differences between the two Pre 3s (UK and AT&T). If anyone else has both let me know if you are experiencing the same things:
1. AT&T is significantly lighter than the UK counterpart. This was the first thing I noticed that there was a pretty significant weight difference.
2. AT&T Pre 3 does not feel nearly as sturdy as the UK counterpart. This could be part of the first item above that it weighs less but the AT&T Pre 3 feels cheaper and doesn't feel as if it has as good of a build quality.
3. The keyboard on the AT&T Pre 3 is not nearly as good as the UK Pre 3. The Pre keyboard keys feel harder without nearly as much travel and give (almost like a original Pre(-)). The UK Pre 3 keyboard was fantastic; a bit gummier feel with a lot more feeling in each key stroke; I'm a little disappointed by this.
4. The AT&T Pre 3's interface feels significantly faster. I noted in a different post that the Pre 3 interface (switching from screen to screen, etc.) felt a bit slower than the Pre 2. That was on the UK Pre 3. The AT&T Pre 3 feels much better and doesn't have this "lag".
5. The AT&T Pre 3's screen looks a bit sharper than the UK counterpart.
These are my initial observations after only a few minutes of use. I'd be interested to hear what anyone else who has both's experience is like.