Depends to how you want to be blown away hard way or easy way?
Originally Posted by muyoso
Lots of WebOS can do that Android Phone can do. But a little Android Phone can do over webOS.
Here are some... answer these.. maybe you blown away.. maybe not just keep cool & peace, ok?
1. How to make Android browser mostly open desktop view instead mobile view using the default browser.. I don't care there are dolphine HD, firefox, opera etc etc.. Google can make chorme browser.. they should can do same with Android.. but.. unfortunetly not.
2. How make all contact merge all in one when I input many account emails, facebook on my android phone.
3. I like IM, I like chat & message, How I can make them in one thread of chatting? SMS + chatting? I can change between sms & chat with same person in no time, even not change screen at all!
4. How to write 2 or more mail in one time? I have job.. can be said marketing.. I need to copy paste between new mail, edit here and there, using calculator, and send them very quickly? how you can do on Android? how many press & hold home button you will do?
5. How you arrange launcher apps? how to make tabs, give tabs name? I never found this answer on Android.. the only solution is install additional app, or make widget or shortcut.
6. Maybe last.. maybe not... here it is.. how to add function or feature on Android build in app, ie additional context menu in browser , YouTube, Phone, Email, SMS?. All I know usually you install another app from Android Market.
Hey I got these questions due my experience with Android, couple of months ago I have old Android phone, but I already sold it since my Veer arrived. Lately I'm not much learn about Gingerbread new features , so I think I missed some even I still play with high end phone lately. I'm not play them thoroughly, because those phones not mine, but from my customers. Hey... Droid X2 is handsome but how I can put it in my pocket? no belt case even fit it , even it fits, my pants will always go down because it is quite heavy
Evo 3D is handsome too.. but is it really worth buy if we don't use 3D camera much? waste it, isn't it?