Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    Inspired by the Veer unlocking thread, I'm here to start the Pre^3 Unlocking thread.
    Luckily all the europeans have already had this taken care of, but we don't.

I'm contacting digitalunlock about this, as well as other companies which seem cheaper.
    If you're interested, just drop me a line with your details such as your preferred method of sending payment (I have a paypal but they're so unscrupulous would love to explore alternatives), and how many unlock codes you need.

Any and all questions can go in this thread, so all can benefit and answer, rather than a flooded inbox for me!

hope that's clear enough!

UPDATE 10/29/11 -- Starting over, let's try a different tack that'll hopefully be simpler for all!
    Send an email to nov-unlock-codes@atothet.com with
    Subject: username #-of-unlocks phone (pre3|veer)
    and put the same in the body
    for example--

Subject: sanaking 3 pre3

I hope this will be easier for me to sort out, my PM Inbox is almost full, really impressed with GFN now for keeping this all on track!
    Even if you PM'd me before, if you still need a code, email me ASAP!
    Last edited by sanaking; 10/29/2011 at 07:38 PM. Reason: update
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    filjosh likes this.
    depends on the price I would be interested... Let us know what you find out
    I'd be very interested, but once again, depending on the price.
    Count me in as well
    In for one!
    I'm for one Pre 3 unlock code...
    I wonder eBay Pre 3 seller that provide unlock code bought from digitalunlock too, or... He/she is HP employee that bought Pre 3 already with unlock code?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Last edited by The Bard; 09/28/2011 at 10:50 AM.
  8.    #8  
    So it looks like we're good to go for unlock codes now! Price will be competitive with previous unlock threads, around $15.
    You can send me requests for all Palm devices (Pre-/+,2,3,Veer,Pixi+ from AT&T) Still asking about the (Vz) world phones, will let you know if i hear anything.

PM me your paypal* address and the number of unlocks you want (and for what device(s)).

* as mentioned in the first thread, i'm totally open to alternatives to paypal, if you want to use someone else please send me a link and hopefully reviews of that company too. Thanks!
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    Just sent you a PM with Paypal email and number of unlock codes needed. Thanks a lot
    I sent you a PM as well. Thank you!
  11.    #11  
    I haven't received PMs from everyone in this thread yet, so for those that haven't PM'd me, please do so quickly.

Please note: if sending via paypal please add-on fees for paypal, should be about $1. (Or visit: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...=_display-fees to find out if it's possible to avoid fees)

Is there anyone else? It looks like I can also obtain unlock codes for other phones, so if you are interested in others, PM me with the details of the phone and I will find out. Oh, end?

Me and my partners are planning to submit for this group buy on monday, so if you are interested i would just say sunday night is the deadline. I can update this post if that changes though. (Don't expect it to be earlier, but there might be more time.)
    Last edited by sanaking; 10/01/2011 at 04:54 AM. Reason: hopefully clarified info on pp fees
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    I haven't received PMs from everyone in this thread yet, so for those that haven't PM'd me, please do so quickly.

Please note to add paypal fees to the $15 if you are sending via paypal. (Or visit: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...=_display-fees to find out if it's possible to avoid fees)

Is there anyone else? It looks like I can also obtain unlock codes for other phones, so if you are interested in others, PM me with the details of the phone and I will find out. Oh, end?

Me and my partners are planning to submit for this group buy on monday, so if you are interested i would just say sunday night is the deadline. I can update this post if that changes though. (Don't expect it to be earlier, but there might be more time.)
    Pm sent
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    PM sent with corrected IMEI
    (the actual system info on the pre3 has 2 extra, possibly unnecessary digits) vs what's on the box
    Is an IMEI number required during this group purchase? My Pre has been shipped from US to India, but I will get it only by Wednesday. Don't want to miss this round of group buy.
    From what I remember about unlocking the Veer using DigitalUnlock, all I had to do was pay, get an activation code, download their unlock tool and run it. I suppose the same will be true for the Pre3?
    Also, not able to figure out the Paypal fees. How much needs to be added to the $15?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by krumbs; 10/01/2011 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Added a question.
  15.    #15  
    First the update for everyone -- might not be able to get everything in order by monday as i hoped, so looking like it might be later, will let you know as everything gets sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by krumbs View Post
    Is an IMEI number required during this group purchase? My Pre has been shipped from US to India, but I will get it only by Wednesday. Don't want to miss this round of group buy.
    From what I remember about unlocking the Veer using DigitalUnlock, all I had to do was pay, get an activation code, download their unlock tool and run it. I suppose the same will be true for the Pre3?
    Also, not able to figure out the Paypal fees. How much needs to be added
    An IMEI number will be required for the Pre3. It's part of the reasons costs are going to be so much lower than market for this unlock. I heard there were a lot of AT&T Pre3s going to india. do they use the same HPSA+ frequencies as us? Not that i'm aware of, so it's too bad they can't just get an international one.

As for paypal fees, ideally would be following the conditions for no fee. Negating that, $1 should suffice.
    I also need codes for my veer and pre 3(still on the way). When I get them I will ask you for the help. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    heard there were a lot of AT&T Pre3s going to india. do they use the same HPSA+ frequencies as us?
    No network in India has HSPA+ yet. But, the AT&T Pre3 does support the HSPA 2100 band, which all networks in India use for 3G.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    still wait my att pre 3 sent from ebay, dont know if group unlock still available when i get it

=.=
    PM sent!
    Hopefully I'm not too late to join the party.
    I sent you a PM as well. Thank you!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast