Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes
    I have unlocked more than 30 pieces HP Pre 3 ATT. It only cost $12 ea. If you want PM and 'll give instructions plus the software and the registration code after payment is received. You cannot unlock it by IMEI alone. It has to be connected to a computer. OK, let me know Thank you
    Has anyone unlocked their pre3 for less than $50? I can't seem to get a reply from the guys in this thread claiming $12 or $15 for the unlock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    No network in India has HSPA+ yet. But, the AT&T Pre3 does support the HSPA 2100 band, which all networks in India use for 3G.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanaking View Post
    So it looks like we're good to go for unlock codes now! Price will be competitive with previous unlock threads, around $15.
    You can send me requests for all Palm devices (Pre-/+,2,3,Veer,Pixi+ from AT&T) Still asking about the (Vz) world phones, will let you know if i hear anything.

PM me your paypal* address and the number of unlocks you want (and for what device(s)).

* as mentioned in the first thread, i'm totally open to alternatives to paypal, if you want to use someone else please send me a link and hopefully reviews of that company too. Thanks!

Do Verizon Pre 3 Global ready phones require unlocking? I havent received mine yet but didnt think it was necessary, especially the need to unlock GSM
    Sanaking, IMEI and payment sent thru paypal on 10/09.
  5.    #45  
    Hey folks!
    So I got a little overwhelmed with the emails/PMs lately, if anyone sent me a message about Pre3 unlocks and i haven't gotten back to you, please PM me again.

For Veer folks -- I'm trying to run through the pre3s first, and I have a lot of people asking me for veer unlocks (online and in-person) so sorry i may be slow in replying to you folks as i try to figure this all out.

More Pre3 talk -- some Pre3 and Veer codes are in databases (HP, ATT, etc), some are not. Someone I know called att and got his 6 ATT Pre3s unlocked without issue, and I have personally experienced this with Veers as well. So, don't believe anyone that tells you that unlocks via IMEI aren't possible.
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
  6.    #46  
    Okay, so I think I found another connect for getting access to some Veer and all Pre3 unlock codes, based on IMEI. Tonight is probably the last day he will help me, so if you are looking PM me your IMEI by _tonight_!

After that I'll still have a couple of DU unlocks left (I have a few left, and would like to get them to people that only have 1-2 devices as priority, as the people that have 10-100 really needed to have contacted me weeks ago so I could have asked for more, as it is the 10 i got extra were because i didn't think anybody still needed unlocks, sorry!)
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    Okay, so I think I found another connect for getting access to some Veer and all Pre3 unlock codes, based on IMEI. Tonight is probably the last day he will help me, so if you are looking PM me your IMEI by _tonight_!

After that I'll still have a couple of DU unlocks left (I have a few left, and would like to get them to people that only have 1-2 devices as priority, as the people that have 10-100 really needed to have contacted me weeks ago so I could have asked for more, as it is the 10 i got extra were because i didn't think anybody still needed unlocks, sorry!)
    Hey sanaking,
    do you have unlock code for Verizon Pre 3? Thanks
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    i just sent u a PM, i would like to participate in the groupbuy but i need the unlock for the veer. does the credit for the pre3 work on the veer?

wats the process like? i give u my imei and u give me the unlock code? or u give me a credit to a certain unlock website after i paypal u?
    i send u a PM, can you still provide unlock code for Pre 3 now?
    If yes, i will pay thru Paypal asap.
    Hi Sanaking, just PM you for a request, can you please let me know if you still have code available? Thanks and look forward to hearing from you
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    why do u need our imei now? do we give u the imei now and u give us the unlock code directly?

or u are getting a credit for us to perform the unlock ourselfs?
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Anyone have any answers regarding the Verizon Pre 3 unlocking?
  13.    #53  
    multiply: I can often just get an unlock code directly.
    ns1010/drewpydog: No answers re verizon unlocking. I've asked many companies and nobody reports the ability yet. Hopefully HP will provide them the info, if not we should all (collectively) try to work some HP contacts while we can!
    eztalk likes this.
  14.    #54  
    Okay update!

If you're still looking for unlocks, follow this procedure:
    Send an email to nov-unlock-codes@atothet.com with
    Subject: username #-of-unlocks phone (pre3|veer)
    and put the same in the body
    for example--

Subject: sanaking 3 pre3

I hope this will be easier for me to sort out, my PM Inbox is almost full, really impressed with GFN now for keeping this all on track!
    Even if you PM'd me before, if you still need a code, email me ASAP!

Somebody has just contacted me that has extra DU veer unlocks, and access to the pre3 database, so for $15 he'll hook up the info.

As for Verizon -- I contacted DU again, and they said they're looking for a VzPre3, but there's not much interest so they're not prioritizing it. If you have a Verizon Pre3, and you are looking for an unlock code, msg them ASAP! Then we can include you in the group buy!
    Okay update!

If you're still looking for unlocks, follow this procedure:
    Send an email to nov-unlock-codes@atothet.com with
    Subject: username #-of-unlocks phone (pre3|veer)
    and put the same in the body
    for example--

Subject: sanaking 3 pre3

I hope this will be easier for me to sort out, my PM Inbox is almost full, really impressed with GFN now for keeping this all on track!
    Even if you PM'd me before, if you still need a code, email me ASAP!

Somebody has just contacted me that has extra DU veer unlocks, and access to the pre3 database, so for $15 he'll hook up the info.

As for Verizon -- I contacted DU again, and they said they're looking for a VzPre3, but there's not much interest so they're not prioritizing it. If you have a Verizon Pre3, and you are looking for an unlock code, msg them ASAP! Then we can include you in the group buy!
    Just unlocked my Pre 3, thanks Sanaking, this process is smooth and solved the problem, now to doctor and remove the att branding :-)
    you guys still paying for unlock code? seriously?

ever heard about google?

Dogbert's Blog: Free Unlocker for Palm/HP Phones
    i believe ..everything is illustrated in very simple and easy to understand manner on the GREAT DOGBERTS BLOG..more than that he's EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE ..and last but not the least one can do his bit of charity (if at all he wants to do ) by donating to animal welfare group..no need to pay some body when you can get it done totally free ,without any risk ..IT WILL NOT BRICK THE PHONE ..and on the way one can learn also ..
  18.    #58  
    Funny,i had a similar idea in mind, of offering unlocks for a donation, so I'd be down for that.
    Unlock code available on donation to EFF or CELDF..if i think of others in the future I'll update this post.
    FWIW: this is For any phone that digital unlock supports.

And I'm techie, but could never get the device to show up in /dev with dogbert's method.
    And I'm techie, but could never get the device to show up in /dev with dogbert's method.
    wrong vendor/device ID when modprobe'ing usbserial - use lsusb to get the correct ones. Also, if you wanna retry, you have to rmmod usbserial
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123