1.    #1  
    Hello,

I've used "webosdoctorp220mantawr.jar" to restore my pre3 and when I finally finished I had a surprise ... I can't restore data and only let me to click the try again button.

Does anybody knows if you have to restore a german unbranded pre3 only to german language or if you can restore to a different language?

I'm completely lost and I can't find an answer
    You need to have a good cellular signal to restore the data. I had that problem once, too. I just kept trying and then it worked sometime... I think I even rebootet the phone once, you might try that also.

The language should not matter, that's only a system setting, as far as I know.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    You need to have a good cellular signal to restore the data. I had that problem once, too. I just kept trying and then it worked sometime... I think I even rebootet the phone once, you might try that also.

The language should not matter, that's only a system setting, as far as I know.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I'll try again later
  4.    #4  
    Help,

I've tried to refresh near 30 times without any kind of luck.

I've good signal but the phone doesn't charge my profile.

I'm quite lost and I don't know what can be happening to the phone. I've restored to german and nothing works.

Please ... is there any other way to solve this issue?
    perhaps you want to try the impostah bypass activation method which gets the phone working with a full wifi signal and then you can log into the account

Or try a new account; If the new account works then just try switching back to your original account and see if that solves it.
  6.    #6  
    If I select erase data my phone has been stolen this will erase all the data but ... I wll be able to recover the phone or just ... brick the phone to make the phone unusable?

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Thanks for all.
  7.    #7  
    I've created a new profile and it has solved the problem.

Thanks for your help