Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    As so many of us have this problem, I'm sure HP will issue an update to address it.
    Wow! I'm not the only one with this issue. After the update the icon was changed and showed a moon as icon. Did a rescan (luna manager) and de icon completely disappeared. Only the word 'maps' was visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by CptOx View Post
    You need to register InternalzPro as handler for text editor. When you install Impostah the app register itself to handler *.json files.

Instructions:

1) In InternalzPro in Preferences in Text Editor Preferences toggle to Yes in "Register as file handler".
    2) In palm app "Device information" go to Preferences and in "Default applications" go to .JSON and choose Internalz Pro as handler.

I think when you edit the file, you understand the step 4). I mean that line:
    "main": "../../index.html" is correct but "icon": "icon.png" is not correct because refers to a file that it is two folders up and that is the origin of the problem.
    Thanks a lot, worked a charm...I had changed the text handler but forgot to change the default file settings...once I got the .json file open to edit, I understood exactly what you meant.

Thanks again!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre2Ries View Post
    Wow! I'm not the only one with this issue. After the update the icon was changed and showed a moon as icon. Did a rescan (luna manager) and de icon completely disappeared. Only the word 'maps' was visible.
    Same. That icon is used by 'neato!'. I don't know if that suggests there's a link between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by leonkehoe View Post
    Same. That icon is used by 'neato!'. I don't know if that suggests there's a link between the two.
    That moon is just the generic webOS app icon.
    wow... thanks the workaround works ... my icon is back to the Bing icon and not the crescent moon icon
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12