Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1.    #1  
    I ordered a Pre 3. Paid for fast shipping. Should be here Tuesday.
    I cannot wait !!!!
    My Pre- is on it's last limb :P
    Quote Originally Posted by rickylago2 View Post
    I ordered a Pre 3. Paid for fast shipping. Should be here Tuesday.
    I cannot wait !!!!
    My Pre- is on it's last limb :P
    European unlocked?
    I am getting so close to pulling the trigger..... Pre2 is inching towards Pre3 prices....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I am getting so close to pulling the trigger..... Pre2 is inching towards Pre3 prices....
    Yeah. Just wait. Pre 3 will go down even more. Go with the 3. Don't go 2.
    99 problems, pre3 ain"t one
    rickylago2 and apple254 like this.
    Yeah. Just wait. Pre 3 will go down even more. Go with the 3. Don't go 2.
    there are things about the 2 I like though... We shall see

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I'm either gonna buy a second VZW Pre 2 as a backup, or I'm gonna snag a Pre 3 when they're not quite so scarce in quantity and ridiculous in price.
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    You wont regret buyig a pre 2 really. and could easily reselll. I love mine. A pre 3 would be nice but on sprint I dodnt have that option and that price range lol
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by zachthemaster View Post
    European unlocked?
    nope. AT&T 16GB
    With a touchstone included
    nope. AT&T 16GB
    With a touchstone included
    off ebay?
    I wound up doing the same, and won a Pre 3 for AT&T off eBay. I wonder if the buy will ship it. If it comes in, I'll wave bye-bye to Sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by IICODECll View Post
    I wound up doing the same, and won a Pre 3 for AT&T off eBay. I wonder if the buy will ship it. If it comes in, I'll wave bye-bye to Sprint
    what $ did you win at?
    490... + 9.90 shipping. It burned a hole in my wallet, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by IICODECll View Post
    490... + 9.90 shipping. It burned a hole in my wallet, for sure.
    yea fair enough

for me it's too much of a whole in my wallet since i am in Canada... too much for a device that probably shouldn't be sold not in my country
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    yea fair enough

for me it's too much of a whole in my wallet since i am in Canada... too much for a device that probably shouldn't be sold not in my country
    I think the biggest problem for me is:

1. Hoping the phone works.

2. Keeping my number.

I moved out of state for a job (yay!). Therefore, the initial port wont let me transfer my number. I figured I'd list my home/billing address as my parent's for a few months (same state I moved from), and then transfer everything to my residence up where I live.
    so i'm assuming you jumped from sprint/verizon to at&t?

Not really sure how it works for the american telco's with that.
    If it works, I will ... mixed emotions.
    I ordered a Pre 3.
    Yesss... and I just received my Pre 3. And because it was so cheap I also bought a Veer (still on its way). :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus2112 View Post
    Yesss... and I just received my Pre 3. And because it was so cheap I also bought a Veer (still on its way). :-)
    I love my Veer, loving the wives Pre2, she wasn't as happy with the Veer as me... but she doesn't sit in front of a computer all day like I do.
  20.    #20  
    Got it. Haven't activated it on at&t yet so using it on wifi and man... it is an incredibly sexy piece of hardware. runs webOS like a dream without any patches yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast