1.    #1  
    pre 3s are in stock right now at palm eurostore, grab it before they are out of stock again.
    modified title to include location
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran9558 View Post
    pre 3s are in stock right now at palm eurostore, grab it before they are out of stock again.
    Can we get refund from Palm Euro? 169.99pounds
    We should mention they are AZERTY keyboard.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I got one on the previous AZERTY run for 199 eur... Wrote to them asking for a refund and only got a preformatted reply with the hp refund site ... But not applicable for purchases after the 23rd August.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Any published dev or patcher still need one of these? I'll buy and send at cost if you agree to payment in advance through paypal. It'll cost 250-260 Euros total (includes shipping from Palmstore to me, insurance, shipping to you and paypal fees) depending on your location (shipping through French Poste "colissimo").

Sorry I have to refuse all others, cos it's a pain in the neck to do the packaging (Palm eurostore just sticks the Pre box into a plastic envelope!!!), customs declarations and haul my lazy *** to the post office. My underlying motive is a selfish one: I want my Pre 3 to have exactly the same patches and apps as my Pre 2.

N.B. Be aware that these are GSM unlocked AZERTY Units (click above)!!! Click on the link in the previous post.
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
  7. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    "out of stock".
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post

N.B. Be aware that these are GSM unlocked AZERTY Units (click above)!!! Click on the link in the previous post.
    Question please;are you saying my link isn't the phone the OP was talking about? Yes, my link is to a AZERTY keyboard phone.
    If my link isn't what the OP was referring to, could please provide the link? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    @Bobky Your link is correct; I was just reiterating since the OP didn't specify. CGK is wrong, AZERTY units are still in stock. The QWERTY units are loooooong gone and are not supposed to be coming back ev-ah.

On a more interesting note, AT&T 16GB units are being sold through eBay at around $500 and apparently it's legit: forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-3/300100-how-get-t-pre3-scam-serious-2.html
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    @CGK Apologies you're totally right; I didn't try to add it to my cart. Well, I got one dev covered anyways. And he appreciates bacon and narwhals.
    Will someone knows what GSM/CDMA network this AZERTY pre 3 supports? HP website doesn't provide such kind of information. I am not sure if this EU pre 3 could work in Singapore 3G network.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pigling View Post
    Will someone knows what GSM/CDMA network this AZERTY pre 3 supports? HP website doesn't provide such kind of information. I am not sure if this EU pre 3 could work in Singapore 3G network.
    It has the 2100mhz band used in Singapore.
    is it the AT+T model that will support 3g 850 Mhz?
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baloo247 View Post
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by baloo247 View Post
    NO
    1900MHz and 2100MHz only