1.    #1  
    I got my Pre3 over a week ago, and there was no mention of an accessory bundle... but low and behold yesterday I got sent just that!

Did anyone else who ordered from mobiles.co.uk receive one?
    I got mine through them, but haven't received anything else...

Maybe it was part of the 'free gift' for your contract? I opted for a line rental rebate on mine making it 10.22 pm
    No, I've not heard anything from them yet.

Did you get yours with the Touchpad free gift?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Got the accessory pack yesterday -- I didn't know anything about it either until Yodel sent me a text message about the delivery. So not sure if they are notifying anyone beforehand...

I also ordered with the line rebate rental as the 'free gift', so think everyone should be eligible...
    you guys are lucky that you are getting the bundle, cpw is refusing straight away if u ask them about the bundle if you ordered before 8th sept
    What on earth is in the accessory bundle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    What on earth is in the accessory bundle?
    touchstone, car charger, extra headset
  8.    #8  
    How much do you guys think I could sell the accessory bundle for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eildor View Post
    How much do you guys think I could sell the accessory bundle for?
    Not a huge amount. Maybe 30. Pre2 Touchstones are quite cheap at the moment.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Just received an email from mobiles.co.uk -- with an explanation!

Not really sure why I got it as I ordered last week and got my phone on time (although my order was delayed for a day due to credit check issues with Vodafone, maybe that's the reason). Either way, it's appreciated!

Hi,

You recently ordered an HP Pre 3 mobile phone from us, and we know your purchasing experience was not up to our expectations.

We wanted to thank you for your patience during what must have been a frustrating time.

As a result, we've decided to send you an accessory bundle for your phone worth 49.99.

This is already in the post (or may have already arrived) and consists of:

Stereo headset/headphones
    Wall charger
    USB Car Charger
    The brilliant touchstone (inductive) wire-free charging dock - See a video here:

Once again, thank you for your patience and we look forward to your business in the future.

Sincerely,
    The Mobiles.co.uk Team
    Quote Originally Posted by prashok View Post

Not really sure why I got it as I ordered last week and got my phone on time (although my order was delayed for a day due to credit check issues with Vodafone, maybe that's the reason). Either way, it's appreciated!
    I hope carphone warehouse learns from this
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by prashok View Post

I had the same e-mail. I did make a complaint to them because when I queried what bills I would need to send they gave me conflicting information.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    yup got that email too.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Well i got mine last month but sent them a nice email so hopefully they will hounor me the accesory pack touchwood.
    (just found this thread)

I got the bundle too - nice surprise, still no idea why, I got the same email.

But I've got all the bits already - so sold the whole thing on ebay for 39....!
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by 60milesmile View Post
    (just found this thread)

I got the bundle too - nice surprise, still no idea why, I got the same email.

But I've got all the bits already - so sold the whole thing on ebay for 39....!
    I feel as if I've been cheated... I sold mine for just 29.99! Initially had it up for more (35 I think) and no one touched it! Oh well... something for nothing still I guess.