Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Also interested in contact info. Can you pm?
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Can you send it to me too?
    i just pulled the trigger myself. the ebay guy seems legit in a round about way and so far a good communicator and fast shipping.

wouldnt have pulled the trigger if i hadnt come across his thread. ended up paying what ttb paid
    Last edited by c_legaspi; 09/21/2011 at 09:16 PM.
    pm info please??
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Im didnt order from ebay like the other guys did, Im not sure if any of them received their phones yet although I do think the guy on ebay is legit.
    deewalker likes this.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Can I get the info too?
    Can I please get a pm also. Question since I am on sprint, which do I need? Unlock or what? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Im didnt order from ebay like the other guys did, Im not sure if any of them received their phones yet although I do think the guy on ebay is legit.
    can you share where you got yours and which carrier are you on?
    just type pre 3 on ebay and look for a $10 pre 3. i dont want to break any kind of trust or protocol with seller.

update: sorry i dont see the sellers listing anymore...i must of got lucky when i looked at it last nite and then looked at it again today, it showed up as items that i previously looked at and so i just clicked on it and paid the $10
    Last edited by c_legaspi; 09/21/2011 at 09:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I was just on the phone with HP webOS customer service adding all my phones to my profile. I just logged in to my profile on my pre 3 and my call log and text messages showed up from my veer, which I thought was strange.
    I asked if that is somethig new they are doing and she said it does not back up call log or text messages.

When everyone else logs in into their pre3's can you tell me if your call log and text messages show up? Thanks
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    I was just on the phone with HP webOS customer service adding all my phones to my profile. I just logged in to my profile on my pre 3 and my call log and text messages showed up from my veer, which I thought was strange.
    I asked if that is somethig new they are doing and she said it does not back up call log or text messages.

When everyone else logs in into their pre3's can you tell me if your call log and text messages show up? Thanks
    Texts are now backed up by the Palm Profile I believe. That was something new they were going to do. maybe that went live?
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I want to confirm I had made up a differnt profile to my veer because of this and it would be awesome if this was true so I can just put them all on the same profile and switch back and forth without loosing anything.
    *sigh* Looks like this guy is all out. : /. Doesn't exist on ebay anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    Texts are now backed up by the Palm Profile I believe. That was something new they were going to do. maybe that went live?
    Text/SMS messages have been backed up by Palm profile since webOS 2.1.0.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Text/SMS messages have been backed up by Palm profile since webOS 2.1.0.
    Same here!

EDIT: Same for call log. Awesome.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    This is really icing on the cake, now i can switch from my pre/veer/pre3 without feeling bad about loosing info!
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    all sms and call logs from veer are here on my brand new at&t pre3

nice
    i'd love an AT+T pre3 (only cos my veer might not get updated for skype and tts). someone help me out
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    @9520G Check the webOS Internals wiki on how to (re)move your palm profile without the device getting wipe. Also useful is the case study following the procedure on what happened when a the users "real" profile was activated on a phone without having wiped it after the temporary one (used to test the Pre3) was taken off. (spoiler: the palm profile was empty; don't worry this is easily remedied)
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    So what you're saying is that if I sign into my veer with my regualr profile instead I made up just for the veer it will wipe all the info?