Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Wife just signed for the package... She's like "what's this? Another flippin phone?" And I'm like "yeah but I needed it to be cool on precentral" "And its a phone but like my touchpad too. And like my Veer too."
    FenrirWolf and LCGuy like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Wife just signed for the package... She's like "what's this? Another flippin phone?" And I'm like "yeah but I needed it to be cool on precentral" "And its a phone but like my touchpad too. And like my Veer too."
    HAHAHA, when I talk about the Pre3 my wife looks unhappy with me. When I talk abotu Pre2 she puts up with it (I think only because she got hers first).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Pics!?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    This phone is HUGE!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Pictures taken with my HP VEER!

filjosh likes this.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    This phone is HUGE!
    in a good way?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Not to me, its very close to slab phone territory. To me the pre 2 is all around size for my use.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    show off

[QUOTE=9520G;3169253][IMG]
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    And last but not least my collection so far! I am missing my original pre box in this one.

nice collection :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Nice surprise, I just signed into my palm profile and I was extremely happy to see my text messages transferred over!
    I too just took the plunge! payed him the money.. hope to get it by end of this week...

woohoo! really excited now!
    I'm really jealous of you guys getting the Pre3 on AT&T. There has only been one (1) Verizon Pre3 on ebay but tons of AT&T units. Maybe Verizon will still sell them, or maybe they never built them...

Anyway where I live there is NO AT&T signal. Verizon is the only real choice here. I had the old Bell South Mobility years ago as my first cell phone and it would not work at my home. It would only work when I went toward Nashville for work.

Still hoping for a Verizon Pre3...

Cheers
    Yep. NIB. Everything looks fine. Currently porting over all the USB stuff (mp3s, etc.) and will look forward to loading even more on it thanks to the 16GB. Doesn't appear to be any H+ in my area, but will look forward to seeing it pop up next time I'm in NYC.

Actually, the slider is *slightly* tighter than my UK Pre3, which is really impressive. I'm guessing these were later runs.

Only problem I've had has been installing Preware via WOSQI, but it was total user error because I forgot to turn on developer mode first. Duh! Like I just did this two weeks ago!
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Yes indeeed, I am in webOS heaven!
    could someone send me the sellers contact info?

thanks, Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Sigh.

I am so totally envious of you guys.

I just want 1 Pre 3, 16 g unlocked so I can use it on T-Mobile, for a price that doesnt require me to do anything illegal to support!

I'm hoping that there is a huge flux of these in the weeks to come and the prices come down to reasonable ranges, so I can buy one and have the phone of my choice for the next year or so, otherwise, I will have to use the Pre 2 I just bought, which will work, but, not quite as well for me.

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Can someone PM me the contact info?
    yeah what's the contact info?
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast