Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Everyone cross thier fingers for TTB's Pre3 to find it's way to it's new home!
    Thanks Twack.

This morning the seller called USPS. They said to be patient - usps priority is usally 2-3 biz days, but could be up to 5 biz days. Sounds like they must build mistake time into the priority mail delivery window.

Now I'm torn, do I snatch up his last one for express mail delivery tomorrow knowing I will probably receive this one after it completes its tour of Jacksonville Florida.

Can you call me when your friend gets the info from the HP Palm Sunnyvale store at lunch? If there is availability of certain items, I'd like to work something out with you.
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 09/21/2011 at 09:58 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Almost time for my dream to come true!

Out for Delivery, September 21, 2011, 9:11 am, NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901
    Sorting Complete, September 21, 2011, 9:01 am, NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901
    Arrival at Unit, September 21, 2011, 5:17 am, NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901
    Processed through Sort Facility, September 19, 2011, 6:44 pm, SAN JOSE, CA
    Acceptance, September 19, 2011, 10:15 am, SANTA CLARA, CA 95054
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 19, 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by kuffcakes View Post
    reading these posts almost make me want to switch to AT&T from Sprint and buy the phone... What is the hot AT&T phone out that I could buy discounted and sell for a decent price if I made the switch? Also, I'll drive anywhere in SoCal if anyone decides they don't want their Pre3 and want to sell it.
    Wait for few days and sell you new iPhone 5 on craigs, for sure you will cover a bit for Pre3
    I went to high school in San Jose CA. Now I'm on the east coast and I wish I had my friends numbers so I can ask them to get me a Pre 3!
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Hey TTB, the last one he has he is supposed to be selling to me as soon as the USPS mess up is fixed! Hope it gets fixed soon!
    Got my AT&T Pre3 4G from him!

It's AMAZING.

SOOOOO AMAZING. I can't even describe it. It was like the magic I experienced when I turned on my first pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Almost time for my dream to come true!

Out for Delivery, September 21, 2011, 9:11 am, NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901
    Sorting Complete, September 21, 2011, 9:01 am, NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901
    Arrival at Unit, September 21, 2011, 5:17 am, NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901
    Processed through Sort Facility, September 19, 2011, 6:44 pm, SAN JOSE, CA
    Acceptance, September 19, 2011, 10:15 am, SANTA CLARA, CA 95054
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 19, 2011
    Hey 9520G! I'm in New York, how long did it take you to get yours? Just curious how long it might be for me since he shipped today for me to Long Island.

Thanks-
    Tom
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    "and there was much rejoicing"
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post
    Hey 9520G! I'm in New York, how long did it take you to get yours? Just curious how long it might be for me since he shipped today for me to Long Island.

Thanks-
    Tom
    Tom: I'm in Westchester. He shipped mine on Monday. It's scheduled to be hear today. (Woohoo!) So ~3 days.

(Good luck to TTB!)

Detailed Results:

Out for Delivery, September 21, 2011, 8:35 am, MAMARONECK, NY 10543
    Sorting Complete, September 21, 2011, 8:25 am, MAMARONECK, NY 10543
    Arrival at Unit, September 21, 2011, 6:15 am, MAMARONECK, NY 10543
    Processed through Sort Facility, September 20, 2011, 7:42 pm, KEARNY, NJ 07032
    Processed through Sort Facility, September 19, 2011, 5:36 pm, SAN JOSE, CA 95101
    Acceptance, September 19, 2011, 9:08 am, MILPITAS, CA 95035
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 18, 2011
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post

Thanks-
    Tom
    Mine is from monday but not from the same person you guys ordered from.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Thanks Twack.

This morning the seller called USPS. They said to be patient - usps priority is usally 2-3 biz days, but could be up to 5 biz days. Sounds like they must build mistake time into the priority mail delivery window.

Now I'm torn, do I snatch up his last one for express mail delivery tomorrow knowing I will probably receive this one after it completes its tour of Jacksonville Florida.

Can you call me when your friend gets the info from the HP Palm Sunnyvale store at lunch? If there is availability of certain items, I'd like to work something out with you.
    I know what you are going through. I in fact had a similar situation with a totally different shipment. This happens sometimes with the USPS. Their method of delivery is not really efficient. So don't get paranoid about your package. This happens quite often. I've seen my packages go south, west, then back up to me in the Baltimore area.

Be patient. I plan to look into buying one in two weeks when I get a nice paycheck without bills
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by circadia View Post
    It's scheduled to be hear today.

Detailed Results:

Out for Delivery, September 21, 2011, 8:35 am, MAMARONECK, NY 10543
    Huh. Mail guy came and went. Nothing but junk mail. Should I be worried?

Maybe since it's signature required, it's delivered separately from one of those funny looking white vans?

I hope the next updated doesn't say Jacksonville!
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    No AT&T goo at the Sunnyvale store like I thought there would be. In fact all they had were Veers and TouchStones.

I want my Unicorn that poops cotton candy (AT&T 4G Touchpad)
    can someone send me this guy's info... the 10 dollar deal is no longer on ebay. I'd rather have an att pre3...
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I would like his info as well in case he gets more units.
    Quote Originally Posted by jemojc View Post
    can someone send me this guy's info... the 10 dollar deal is no longer on ebay. I'd rather have an att pre3...
    Quote Originally Posted by pgood14 View Post
    I would like his info as well in case he gets more units.
    Sent!!!
    Huh. Mail guy came and went. Nothing but junk mail. Should I be worried?

Maybe since it's signature required, it's delivered separately from one of those funny looking white vans?

I hope the next updated doesn't say Jacksonville!
    OK. Got mine. This guy's legit (we knew that already). I am psyched!
    what is the info?
    OK. Got mine. This guy's legit (we knew that already). I am psyched!
    Sweet! Everything look good, new in the box etc???
    deewalker likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    I want my Unicorn that poops cotton candy (AT&T 4G Touchpad)
    Mine is available and I'll sell it to ya CHEAP! Unfortunately, I don't think it'll be pooping anything. It's all pooped out.
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 09/21/2011 at 05:24 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast