Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Cool. Well it might take another day or two to get it, but it looks like you will. Any clue as to why it went the long way from North to South Cali?
    Because god doesn't like me today. Evidence :
    1 smashed Touchpad 4G
    1 At&T Pre 3 sent from northern california to southern california presently sitting in Jacksonville florida.

And I was in northern cal on sunday and monday too

i should go hide , take cover. this day isnt getting better.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I don't know about that.

I'm now in cardiac arrest. My tracking information was just updated:

Keep in mind I live in Irvine CA. Same state as Milpitas.
    Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, September 20, 2011, 11:53 pm, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
    Acceptance, September 19, 2011, 9:08 am, MILPITAS, CA 95035
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 18, 2011
    Mine says

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, September 20, 2011, 5:12 pm, SAN JOSE, CA 95101
    Acceptance, September 20, 2011, 1:48 pm, MILPITAS, CA 95035
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 20, 2011

I dont mind picking yours from JACKSONVILLE
    FYI I just emailed him and he in fact had one more left as of 15 minutes ago.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    That guy must have made over 6k in a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post
    FYI I just emailed him and he in fact had one more left as of 15 minutes ago.
    He is holding it for me for now until he can contact the post office and find out whats going on with mine.
    that will be at 6am pacific.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Thats sad to hear, thats an expensive mistake, I would love to have the white one but I thik I have a better chance of hitting the lottery. Thats the only webOS device that im missing out of my collection.
    I have a feeling tomorrow there will be numerous unboxing ATT pre 3's. Including myself.
    expensive mistake. plus the money i paid for the AT&T Pre 3 is in limbo now.
    sitting in some musty post office acrtoss the country.
    So I ordered one too on Sunday late afternoon. After completing my order I realized that somehow my ebay account set it to deliver to my home address instead of my work address, which made me nervous about having a small box worth several hundred dollars sitting in my mailbox. I then contacted the seller and asked if it would be possible to change the delivery address. I got an email reply later that night saying sure and then before I could respond I got a second message saying I might be too late and my order might not go out until Tuesday--which seemed odd as it was Sunday night. I tried the seller a few times yesterday (Monday) for an update and nothing, then today his response is "I have 3 days to process per my auction information" Once I tell him that I am far less concrened about when it ships and much more concerned about it going to my office where it can get brought to my desk his tone changed and said it would be going to my work address. Not sure what led to the delay but I got the shipping notice tonight but nothing in the USPS system right now. As Barry mentioned the USPS tracking system is terrible and I have actually received items before they even show up in the system before so not really concerned about that.

I think this seller has sold to enough people that if he is not legit we can organize a posse to track him down.

One thing that was odd in looking at his auction is even though they all claimed to be branded as ATT, some were unlocked and some were locked, although the packaging looked the same. I purchased an unlocked version so I am hoping it is--although as an ATT user it is not a big deal in my case.

Once I get it I will have to figure out a way to get a spare battery or two and a spare battery charger--then I will be happy.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    My USPS shipping announcement showed up minutes after I sent the money via PayPal, as if it was already in the system, just waiting for the address. Seems odd...Perhaps they show an item when someone fills out an online form, prior to arrival at the post office? The tracking number doesn't work yet.
    Casio BOSS->Palm Pilot Professional->Palm M500->Treo 600-> Treo 680->Treo Pro (TP) ->HP Veer<->HP TP<->Pre3<Ė>HP TP 4G
    Conn 6H-> Bach 36->Bach 16L (high Bb plays really flat?(fixed thanks to **** Akright))-> New York Bach 6viii
    Scalpel->Scope->Aesop->Hermes->Sidne->Davinci SĖ>Davinci Si
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Please everyone let me know if this is real, would be nice to get my hands on one. And TopTongueBerry, I had no idea you live so close to me. I'm in Lake Forest.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I sure hope the deals go through well for all of you. As skeptical as I am, if I didn't have the ATT Pre3 already I might go for it also.

Great phone.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Could the first person who got the AT&T 16GB Pee 3 through this guy please post it or start a new thread as I think I was one of the last people to get one from him and could use a little peace of mind that it came to someone in the same boat as I.

Tanks large-
    Tom
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post
    Could the first person who got the AT&T 16GB Pee 3 through this guy please post it or start a new thread as I think I was one of the last people to get one from him and could use a little peace of mind that it came to someone in the same boat as I.

Tanks large-
    Tom
    I should have mine this afternoon. You'll hear the geeky squeal around 4:30..
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Everyone cross thier fingers for TTB's Pre3 to find it's way to it's new home!
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    'B,

We're going to the SV store again tomorrow. If they do what I think and start dumping AT&T product (4G Pre3's & TP's) I'll see what I can do to help you out. Maybe both for $1199.99 (better then eBay)

I hope you had your stereo cranked up loud enough so you didn't hear it scream.... :-)

By the way, you owe me a coke when they post the At&T Pre3 Doctor.
    Please let me know about this. I could possibly meet you in person on Friday after 12:30 pm-plans still in flux and traffic going south might play a large role in flexibility.
    thanks
    reading these posts almost make me want to switch to AT&T from Sprint and buy the phone... What is the hot AT&T phone out that I could buy discounted and sell for a decent price if I made the switch? Also, I'll drive anywhere in SoCal if anyone decides they don't want their Pre3 and want to sell it.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kuffcakes View Post
    reading these posts almost make me want to switch to AT&T from Sprint and buy the phone... What is the hot AT&T phone out that I could buy discounted and sell for a decent price if I made the switch? Also, I'll drive anywhere in SoCal if anyone decides they don't want their Pre3 and want to sell it.
    Anything with webOS, of course.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    You don't have to buy a phone...just a sim.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    You don't have to buy a phone...just a sim.
    I figure I might as well buy the discounted phone to sell it for more to offset the cost of a Pre3. This is of course if I made the switch to AT&T.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I figure I might as well buy the discounted phone to sell it for more to offset the cost of a Pre3. This is of course if I made the switch to AT&T.
    I got my Veers from At&T at $.01 for two contract extension.
    Got a black and a mini panda
    I looked into the pricing and AT&T would cost the same as what I am paying for Sprint. My wife's a teacher so we will get the teacher discount. I like Sprint and had a bad experience with AT&T. This and convincing my wife to let me spend $450+ on a phone are reasons to make me stick with Sprint.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast