Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Curious to hear what happens then.

I am still wrapping my head around the idea of getting a Touchpad for the expected Pre3 price and the Pre3 for the expected Touchpad price....

But mostly just hoping after the initial demand simmers down a bit they will not be quite so unreasonable. I really can't justify paying $500 for a phone, even this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I too paid this guy $450 plus 3% Paypal fees ($15) and $20 shipping for priority mail on Sunday before he was banned from here. Seemed legit at the time and I don't have any evidence it isn't, yet.

He sent me a tracking number Sunday night and insured it. USPS tracking information indicates the package was accepted at the Milpitas Post office Monday morning at 9:03 am. (Means they scanned it in). No other tracking information has been posted yet, and the package is scheduled to be delivered here tomorrow. I am a little nervous but so far I have no reason to doubt the seller or his intentions. As for the minimal tracking updates, I'd be concerned but lately the USPS has been quite remiss with their updates on many of the priority mail packages I've tracked, only posting the initial acceptance information and then no further updates until the night before delivery when the package is scanned at my local post office and out for delivery. Even worse, sometimes theres no update after the initial acceptance scan until after the package is delivered.

Like oobernuber, I too am prepared to file a grievence with paypal if tomorrow doesn't bring with it a package delivery containing my AT&T Pre 3.

TTB

EDIT: BTW I did not pay him the $10 bucks on ebay either. I think he's resorted to doing that since he cannot peddle them here and want's to fly low avoiding the HP radar.
    Let me know if its legit. If it is, I'll pick one up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Im sure the pre 3 will be distributed withing the company just like the new run of touchpads, so you wont see pre 3 cheap anytime soon but my guess they will be around 450 once all the hp employees put them up on ebay.
    Leo is threatening to personally bite off their genitals chew em up and spit out what's left over in front of any employee caught selling a Touchpad 4G to the general public.

He must be more leinient when it comes to the Pre 3's because they seem to be popping up all over the place.

I wish some HP employee's would risk their cajona's because I accidentially drove over my touchpad 4g crushing it to bits earlier today.

Please don't ask how I did that. It lives no more ......
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Thats sad to hear, thats an expensive mistake, I would love to have the white one but I thik I have a better chance of hitting the lottery. Thats the only webOS device that im missing out of my collection.
    I have a feeling tomorrow there will be numerous unboxing ATT pre 3's. Including myself.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    sorry TTB, I wanna pic's of Unicorn guts
    lol

So ya really had one?
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    sorry TTB, I wanna pic's of Unicorn guts

lol

So ya really had one?
    You doubted me? I'm not one to make things up! I'm now almost as crushed as this touchpad 4G ....

I did save the Ericsson WCDMA PCI Express module although it useless on any thing other than the Touchpad 4G main board. No place to put it on the other Touchpad models.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TopTongueBarry; 09/20/2011 at 11:31 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Thats sad to hear, thats an expensive mistake, I would love to have the white one but I thik I have a better chance of hitting the lottery. Thats the only webOS device that im missing out of my collection.
    I have a feeling tomorrow there will be numerous unboxing ATT pre 3's. Including myself.
    I hope you are right. Still no further tracking updates for mine.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    'B,

We're going to the SV store again tomorrow. If they do what I think and start dumping AT&T product (4G Pre3's & TP's) I'll see what I can do to help you out. Maybe both for $1199.99 (better then eBay)

I hope you had your stereo cranked up loud enough so you didn't hear it scream.... :-)

By the way, you owe me a coke when they post the At&T Pre3 Doctor.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Another member just bought one from amazon, and there are 2 available!

Only If I didnt spent 400 on a att pre 3.

Amazon.com: Used and New: HP TouchPad WiFi 64GB WHITE 1.5GHz
    'B,

We're going to the SV store again tomorrow. If they do what I think and start dumping AT&T product (4G Pre3's & TP's) I'll see what I can do to help you out. Maybe both for $1199.99 (better then eBay)

I hope you had your stereo cranked up loud enough so you didn't hear it scream.... :-)

By the way, you owe me a coke when they post the At&T Pre3 Doctor.
    I don't know about that.

I'm now in cardiac arrest. My tracking information was just updated:

Keep in mind I live in Irvine CA. Same state as Milpitas.
    Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, September 20, 2011, 11:53 pm, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
    Acceptance, September 19, 2011, 9:08 am, MILPITAS, CA 95035
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 18, 2011
    Another member just bought one from amazon, and there are 2 available!

Only If I didnt spent 400 on a att pre 3.

Amazon.com: Used and New: HP TouchPad WiFi 64GB WHITE 1.5GHz
    The white ones are not 4G. No cellular. I have one of those. (Was going to add the word too but .....)
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Wow Im hoping he just got the tracking #s mixed up. Does it say where the final destination is?
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    The white ones are not 4G. No cellular.
    Yes thats right, I knew it was too good to be true.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I don't know about that.

I'm now in cardiac arrest. My tracking information was just updated:

Keep in mind I live in Irvine CA. Same state as Milpitas.
    Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, September 20, 2011, 11:53 pm, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099

Ohhh DUDE! That stinks! It must be going to get a tan first.. LOL
    Did you email him yet?

I'm in East Sacramento and my Pre3 is:
    Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, September 20, 2011, 3:42 pm, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
    Processed through Sort Facility, September 19, 2011, 5:32 pm, SAN JOSE, CA 95101
    Ohhh DUDE! That stinks! It must be going to get a tan first.. LOL

I'm in East Sacramento and my Pre3 is:
    Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, September 20, 2011, 3:42 pm, WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95799
    Processed through Sort Facility, September 19, 2011, 5:32 pm, SAN JOSE, CA 95101
    The good news for you I think is this guy and the Pre 3's are for real. He is exchanging email with me right now. I suspect he honestly sent these out. Whether he or the USPS made a mistake with mine is yet to be determined.
    God doesnt like me today.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Mine says:
    Detailed Results:
    Processed through Sort Facility, September 19, 2011, 6:44 pm, SAN JOSE, CA
    Acceptance, September 19, 2011, 10:15 am, SANTA CLARA, CA 95054
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, September 19, 2011

Expected Delivery Date: September 21, 2011
    Class: Priority Mailģ
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Except I didnt buy from the same guy you guys purchased from.
    I think I may have just got the 2nd to last one - it said 2 available when I paypal'd the $10. Gotta now send the balance. How many did this person have does anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by landford View Post
    I think I may have just got the 2nd to last one - it said 2 available when I paypal'd the $10. Gotta now send the balance. How many did this person have does anyone know?
    Oh I am going to ask him to bring the last one to the airp[ort and send it to me directly. I can go to the airport in OC and pick it up. Ill have to send him the one thats in florida if it ever gets to me
    Twack, he is legit almost certain. He emailed me his paypal transaction I have all his information . He wouldnt do that if he was scamming.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Cool. Well it might take another day or two to get it, but it looks like you will. Any clue as to why it went the long way from North to South Cali?

Wait a minute.... Who runs USPS? Oh yeah the Government. Nevermind, explains everything.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast