Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes
  1.    #1  
    We blessed few, who now enjoy the power of the Pre 3 are a small group of warriors.

Tonight we have lost more than 500 soldiers in the fight for WebOS.

We have been betrayed by a turncoat named Leo.

Our defenses will soon be penetrated, and the Persian iphone hord will confront us on the battlefield.

Do not expect reinforcements from Greece/HP.

Do not expect repairs to broken screens.

Do not expect a quick solution to the TMC error message.

Do not expect apps to work with the Pre 3 resolution.

Do not expect WebOS internals to have any help for us, they are busy with their own battle fields on the Touchpad. If help comes it will be welcome, but do not depend on it.

We shall allow those warriors who have come with us this far to leave the field of battle if they so choose. There is no dishonor in the path they have chosen. Someone must survive to tell our tale.

We shall accept this device as it is. No questions. No retreat.

We are the three hundred, and tonight....

WE DINE IN HELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Apologies to the screenwriters of a great movie)
    Very inspiring before I go to sleep. I shall come back and be inspired in the morning!
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Vociferous and Rnp like this.
    Best. Community. Evarrrr.

Epic <3s
    The Developer is the Customer - Richard Kerris

John Kneeland | Community & Developer Relations | Palm GBU | Hewlett-Packard Company

Feel free to reach out to me! john.kneeland (at) palm
    Vociferous and Soorma like this.
  5.    #5  
    "Remember us. Remember why we died." For he did not wish tribute, nor song, nor monuments nor poems of war and valor. His wish was simple. "Remember us," he said to me. That was his hope, should any free soul come across that place, in all the countless centuries yet to be. May all our voices whisper to you from the ageless stones, "Go tell the Spartans, passerby, that here by Spartan law, we lie."
    Ah-ha! COMPLETE LIES!!!

This App Does Nothing.......LIES!

It's a SHIELD!!!

Edit: Just for reference, for those not in the know:

http://www.houseofpalm.com/palm.appl...thing-AEn.aspx
    Last edited by sledge007; 09/20/2011 at 04:26 AM.
    SmartFah likes this.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    We're spartans....

take my spear...devil leo...before you steal pre3 away...webos is spartans' soul...
    way too funny! But sad at the same time, hopefully good things happen for the fallen 500 in the afterlife... They deserve better...
    And my axe!
    Putz!! I can say only one word: Great!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    go go goooooooooooooooooooooooo . For the Glory of webOS !
    - HP Veer --
    Frack... that eBay guy selling AT&T units raised the price to 749...

Now I'm NEVER going to join this elite group...
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Frack... that eBay guy selling AT&T units raised the price to 749...

- HP Veer --
    Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Leo Apotheker, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

(Name the movie...)
    Last edited by pogeypre; 09/20/2011 at 09:21 AM.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    ght likes this.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    We blessed few, who now enjoy the power of the Pre 3 are a small group of warriors.

Tonight we have lost more than 500 soldiers in the fight for WebOS.

We have been betrayed by a turncoat named Leo.

Our defenses will soon be penetrated, and the Persian iphone hord will confront us on the battlefield.

Do not expect reinforcements from Greece/HP.

Do not expect repairs to broken screens.

Do not expect a quick solution to the TMC error message.

Do not expect apps to work with the Pre 3 resolution.

Do not expect WebOS internals to have any help for us, they are busy with their own battle fields on the Touchpad. If help comes it will be welcome, but do not depend on it.

We shall allow those warriors who have come with us this far to leave the field of battle if they so choose. There is no dishonor in the path they have chosen. Someone must survive to tell our tale.

We shall accept this device as it is. No questions. No retreat.

We are the three hundred, and tonight....

WE DINE IN HELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Apologies to the screenwriters of a great movie)
    Don't have a Pre 3 but I believe in your fight. Awesome!
  16. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Leo Apotheker, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a**, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?

(Name the movie...)
    Heck yeah. Christmas Vacation, baby!

That's pretty low, mister. Why, if I had a rubber hose, I'd beat you so...
    pogeypre likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I want to see the Palm logo on the shields! That would make for a great background!
    Rennat, Soorma and pepebuho like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bockscar View Post
    I want to see the Palm logo on the shields! That would make for a great background!
    maybe Leo as xerxes?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    maybe Leo as xerxes?
    No, Leo would be more like the humpback who betrayed the Spartans.
    WOW...

I'm in verge of joining the ARMY but people like on EBAY (750+30shipping) are making it hard even to pick up my shield and spear.

I'm for sure not the person to penetrate Our defenses with pathetic Persian iphone hord. Till then I will be in a battlefield with my Pre2.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast