Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree38Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    No, Leo would be more like the humpback who betrayed the Spartans.
    oh.. yes yes you're absolutely correct!!... xerxes should be steve job then

maybe we can use 300 movie somewhat like on funny video about HP ditch WebOs devices
    maybe Leo as xerxes?
    No, Leo would be more like the humpback who betrayed the Spartans.
    Steve Jobs can be better as Xerxes...

I'm in verge of joining the ARMY but people like on EBAY (750+30shipping) are making it hard even to pick up my shield and spear.
    Yes, you are seeing that few can be spartans...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Or like Romans !!!!!!!

- HP Veer --
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Ah-ha! COMPLETE LIES!!!

This App Does Nothing.......LIES!

It's a SHIELD!!!

Edit: Just for reference, for those not in the know:

This App Does Nothing! - NOW ON UN-SALE!, HouseOfPalm, Palm Applications and Games
    Somehow that app is still in the catalog.
    WTB: SPARTA REMIX tune/vid on youtube related to touchpad/pre3, to date my fave is still...

and ofc

Haha. Great thread. Good analogy.
  7.    #27  
    Ben Combee, a Developer Advocate on the Framework Team at webOS GBU, gave a speech recently at CapitolJS in Alexandria, Virginia. He said they're hard at work on optimizing Enyo for iOS and Android. And it made me sad.

WebOS doesn't need to be an app platform for iOS. It needs modern hardware. It needs more RAM. It needs a dual core mobile processor. It needs a great screen. It needs to be on amazing hardware that people own so that developers can write applications for it.

I honestly think that if they had released the Pre 3, on ATT, Verizon and yes, on Sprint, (and Bell and Rogers here in Canada) it would have sold waaaaaay more than the Veer. Waaay more.

But now we'll never know if that's true.

And it is now, today, more clear then ever that HP has turned their back on us and on WebOS. And I turn to my wife and ask what am I to do when the company that controls the OS has decided to do nothing. And my wife turns to me and says

It is not a question of what a WebOS citizen should do, nor a husband, nor a king. Instead, ask yourself, my dearest love, what should a free man do.

And to Ben Combee I say

When the arrows of Android and iOS apps blot out the sun....

We will fight in the shade!

Spartans! Prepare for GLORY!!!!
    Like it so much!!
    I love WebOS as much as the community.
    We are brave and we can make it, I'm sure about that!
    My Pre3 is on the way now! =D
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12