Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    I don't know if he has one yet, but if he doesn't can we all pull together and make it happen?

(Personally I think that someone at HP should just give him one for free, but that's just my opinion and not the opinion of the station)
    He's had one (not AT&T) for several weeks, but no doubt could use a dev device.
    We just had a fund raising event here for Rod and his team and raised just under $17,000.... I think he's got one or two by now. LOL
    bevcraw and johncc like this.
    I as well would kick in some cash as I've been remiss in donating. (2.5 years of being laid off will do that.)
    he has all he needs for a device lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    So did hp give the pre 3 away to their employees?
  7.    #7  
    Okay, good to hear. I just wanted to be sure. And if there's anything else Rod and the gang need (precluding foot rubs or chest hair removal) do let us know!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    Okay, good to hear. I just wanted to be sure. And if there's anything else Rod and the gang need (precluding foot rubs or chest hair removal) do let us know!
    What? NO! Do NOT remove chest hair!
    Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
    It's important for Rod to have a AT&T version for development and testing purposes. I'll donate the shipping label if you are still interested ...
    I have an EU Pre 3 (8GB). I'm looking for a 16GB Pre 3 to use as my daily phone, and a VZW one for Impostah and Meta-Doctor testing.

-- Rod
  10.    #10  
    Okay, let's make this happen.

We must have some ATT Pre 3s around here somewhere!
    I reached out to someone who previously offered, will let you know as soon as I hear.