Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgart View Post
    jason , sorry , for the games like Angry Birds , where is the key to change resolution ?
    Prog.xml in the same folder. I've just done it 'heroes of kalevala' to get in running in landscape and full screen.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Prog.xml in the same folder. I've just done it 'heroes of kalevala' to get in running in landscape and full screen.

you are a Great !

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    - HP Veer --
    Quote Originally Posted by drewster_uk View Post

What exactly did you change? I can't get it to run fullscreen. I was messing with reference_resolution and resolutions under WEBOS and APPLICATION. Made things only worse. Do you have it running without the glitches between the puzzles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    How do you mean? The Clock app is already without the black bar at the bottom. If you're using my Clock Theme Framework, then the themes should already be without the black bar. And combined with my Clock exhibition mode patches, there should be no problem with exhibition mode Clock.
    Using your clock theme patches on my Pre3, and in this theme (Senator) you can see the black bar (happens in both clock and exhibition mode).

EDIT: Happens in the other two clock themes I d/l'd through preware.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.

sorry I've checked but this file is not the same for all the games. In Angry Birds Rio , for example prog.xml doesn't exist

Last edited by wolfgart; 09/23/2011 at 01:24 PM.
    - HP Veer --
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    What exactly did you change? I can't get it to run fullscreen. I was messing with reference_resolution and resolutions under WEBOS and APPLICATION. Made things only worse. Do you have it running without the glitches between the puzzles?
    reference_resolution="800x480" (for landscape fullscreen)

Then down in the WEBOS section add 800x480 at the start of the 'resolutions' line.

Game occasional glitches on village screen but puzzles are fine.
    reference_resolution="800x480" (for landscape fullscreen)

Then down in the WEBOS section add 800x480 at the start of the 'resolutions' line.

Game occasional glitches on village screen but puzzles are fine.
    So under node id="APPLICATION" reference_resolution="800x480" and under node id="WEBOS" resolutions="800x480,480x320,400x320" ?
    Looks the same way as without any changes. Black bars on the left and the right.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    So under node id="APPLICATION" reference_resolution="800x480" and under node id="WEBOS" resolutions="800x480,480x320,400x320" ?
    Looks the same way as without any changes. Black bars on the left and the right.
    Yes thats exactly what I have and its fine.

Yes thats exactly what I have and its fine.

That's strange, I still have black bars. Could you please attach your prog.xml that I can compare and see what I did wrong? Thanks.
    For the game : Sparkle , which is the file , and which is the line to change ?

- HP Veer --
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Using your clock theme patches on my Pre3, and in this theme (Senator) you can see the black bar (happens in both clock and exhibition mode).

EDIT: Happens in the other two clock themes I d/l'd through preware.
    The blue background seems to be a picture, no? I don't think it will be stretched, which is why you get a black space below. I have the same problem with reWeather
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    I can answer this for Jason:

Yes. Extremely.
    Extremely easy or extremely hard? Mind telling me how if its not the latter? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Extremely easy or extremely hard? Mind telling me how if its not the latter? :P
    I mean it's easy, but you have to know what you're doing.

For someone who doesn't know any coding, I would imagine it may be difficult. =p but the idea of 'putting a back button in every scene of an app' is a very basic concept and someone who created an app should be able to have something working relatively quickly.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    I mean it's easy, but you have to know what you're doing.

For someone who doesn't know any coding, I would imagine it may be difficult. =p but the idea of 'putting a back button in every scene of an app' is a very basic concept and someone who created an app should be able to have something working relatively quickly.
    I think I know enough to get it done if you can just tell me how. :P I've already been adding code to a bunch of my apps to make them fullscreen on Pre3 and figured out how to get an app fullscreen on the TouchPad with some code as well. Just need to know where to throw some code to add a back button in the main menu. Doesn't even need to be a button, just a back in the drop down menu top left would work fine. I've nearly got IM+ working fullscreened on the TouchPad.
    in setup:
    Code:
    this.myBackButtonModel = {
      visible: true,
      items: [{
          items: [
              {icon: "back", command: 'goBack'},
          ]
      }]
    };

this.controller.setupWidget(Mojo.Menu.viewMenu,
      { spacerHeight: 0, menuClass:'no-fade' },
      this.myBackButtonModel );
    new function:
    Code:
    MysceneAssistant.prototype.goBack = function(event){
    this.controller.stageController.popScene(); //may be swap scene depending on the app.. swapScene("nextscene");
    };
    disclaimer: code not verified, may not work as advertised

hoping it will create a button that looks like the one on the left:

Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

@fxspec06 You are the man! Thx for the help! I'll give it a whirl..
    I 'm confused . I don't have understood whitch is the file (that change game by game) and where is the line to modify/add. *

- HP Veer --
    Just installed latest Quell (Free) and the new update (released today or yesterday) is pre3 optimized... tho this the lowres icon

and for some reason the latest update for Maps removed the icon from the app :-/
    Last edited by Sonic-NKT; 09/24/2011 at 09:08 AM.
    No more updates ???

- HP Veer --
    I'm curious too. drewster_uk stopped responding, I'd really like to find out how he had that game running in full screen.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast