1.    #1  
    Hey folks. Received an update to Angry Birds Seasons on my Pre3. Woohoo!

It includes Mooncake Festival and Summer Picnic. The super cool thing is that it uses all of the Pre3's screen. No black bars on the sides.

Enjoy the time suck!
    Has it been updated just for the Pre3? Just wondering if it looks pixelated like the Angry Birds Free Version I have?
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Nice to know Rovio still care for WebOS. Latest news from them, they halt the update due problem on WebOS and wait for update which never out. So I assume v2.2 & v3.0.2 on Pre 3 & TouchPad should be already good.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    Has it been updated just for the Pre3? Just wondering if it looks pixelated like the Angry Birds Free Version I have?
    Not at all pixelated. If anything, given the higher resolution, ironically, it's all too sharp and concentrated such that one has to constantly zoom in and zoom out just to play a level properly. Maybe that's normal as I have no experience beyond the versions on the Pre+ and the Angry Birds TP version.

So, yeah, looks like it was probably already in the works for the Pre3 and they finally pushed it out.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    Nice to know Rovio still care for WebOS. Latest news from them, they halt the update due problem on WebOS and wait for update which never out. So I assume v2.2 & v3.0.2 on Pre 3 & TouchPad should be already good.
    Yeah, but there's no update on any of the Angry Birds games on my Pre3 and I have (I believe) them all. So, again, my guess is that they got far enough along on the Seasons update and pushed it through.

Of course, it's possible that more are coming but I don't put a lot of hope on that--same as any other Pre3-compatible app development. Hope I'm wrong!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I also received it on my Verizon Pre 2 just this morning. I am running WebOS 2.1 and was very surprised and pleased to see it!! Hope this means updates are coming for the other two versions. Come on Rovio, make HP push the updates out!
    Yep! Got it on my Pre2 also. Sweet!