Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By banana-man666
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Hi

I've been using my Pre 3 since it was released in the UK, and been missing the Facebook App alot... For some reason i haven't been able to get it from the App Catalog yet, and since the HP WebOS support cannot give me an explanation, I'm starting to think i won't ever be able to get it...

Could someone please make an IPK of the latest Facebook App for the Pre 3? - Would really appreciate that!
    Are you running the full UK app catalogue? I have a UK Pre 3 with facebook app from the UK catalogue

Dave
    Spybreak likes this.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    I think so. I bought the phone from the Palm EuroStore in the UK, but it has only been used in Denmark. Don't know if that's the reason i can't download the app. Have been in contact with HP like 10 times, but they have no idea why i can't download it
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. I can't find facebook nor foursquare on the app catalog in my Pre 3. It really seems like there's lots of stuff missing, even free apps.
    hope you get it soon, I can't believe I prefer the pre3 facebook app over the touchpad version, which I'd expect to be better on the bigger screen.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Thank you so much for the upload, alexandrius!

I'll try and install it right away
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Hmm... I have tried installing the IPK using both WOSQI and Preware, and in both cases the Facebook app icon shows up in the menu after restarting the phone, but when trying to launch it, the icon just keep flashing in the card and the app never actually starts... Does anyone have an idea of why this might happen? :S
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimboo View Post
    Hmm... I have tried installing the IPK using both WOSQI and Preware, and in both cases the Facebook app icon shows up in the menu after restarting the phone, but when trying to launch it, the icon just keep flashing in the card and the app never actually starts... Does anyone have an idea of why this might happen? :S
    Same thing happens to me. No idea what the deal is.
    Note: It is against our form guidelines to distribute ipk files that contain copy-written materials.

<<thread closed>>