1.    #1  
    ok so i got my azerty pre3 (using it with the same o2 sim that i got with my pre- on launch day lol) 2 days ago now and i also own a 32gb touchpad. just wanted to offer answers for people with questions about the pre3 (and using it alongside the touchpad), if you want me to try anything please ask and i will post results
    sometimes my favourites list is blank on my touchpad until I do I restart. Have you noticed this?
    Does touch to share work for anything other than web pages?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by local.bin View Post

I saw nothing else working...

I really wish i could transfer photos this way...
    Ok thx, thats a shame. I wonder if there is an api!? For the devs to tie into...... Can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by burnzy3210 View Post
    ok so i got my azerty pre3 (using it with the same o2 sim that i got with my pre- on launch day lol) 2 days ago now and i also own a 32gb touchpad. just wanted to offer answers for people with questions about the pre3 (and using it alongside the touchpad), if you want me to try anything please ask and i will post results
    Just FYI, I swiched from my launchday O2 sim to GiffGaff (same network) because it is only costing me 10 a month for unlimited internet, unlimited texts and 300 mins. The luxury of not being on contract. You might want to check it out.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by local.bin View Post

just tried touch to share with messaging, calendar, email, contacts, maps and youtube. out of all of those only youtube transfered, now as you know youtube runs through the browser so of course that transfered but it stayed on the mobile version of youtube rather than finding the full version
  8.    #8  
    btw guys here's the first pic i took with my pre3
    mclaren MP12-4C | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    have you tries sync your contacts between touchpad and pre3? Any ways of doing that for the webOS account contacts?
    I got my Pre3, tried touch to share once, then disabled bluetooth again. Nice idea but a total gimmick how things stand (i.e. TP firesold, Pre3 discontinued after sale of about six devices). Not worth the battery life hit of leaving bluetooth on all the time.