1.    #1  
    has anybody who ordered the pre3 form carphonewarehouse with voda contract managed to get the accessory bundle, as now they are offering it with a toushstone, car charger etc. i spoke to a customer rep and he said that i will not be getting the bundle as i ordered the package before 9th sept. i feel cheated, all the other etailers price / offer match such packages if you are in the cooling off period, when i asked the rep that im still in the cooling off period and can i return it, he said no as i have opened the phone and now it cant be returned, what do they expect from me? should i just keep it on the table and stare ??? is it fair??? i am really disappointed
    You will want to speak to someone more in the know about UK law but I thought by law you can return any item bought remotely (ie by internet/mail order/phone) within 7 days, regardless of whether you've opened it or not, as long as it is returned in the same condition you received it.

Makes me angry when companies try and pull stunts like that.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  3.    #3  
    as far as i know all other retailers and etailers have a cooling off period of 14 days whether you have opened the box or not, but this CPW thing has annoyed the hell out of me.
    normally with purchases online you get a 7 day period where you can send it back and get a full refund under the distance selling regulations

are you sure theres no 14 day cooling off period as there should be
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by yus786 View Post
    normally with purchases online you get a 7 day period where you can send it back and get a full refund under the distance selling regulations

are you sure theres no 14 day cooling off period as there should be
    yup, iv spoken to a couple of CSRs already
    This is how cfw operate. Dsr gives you 7 days. You have statutory rights that they cannot reduce.

I dont deal with these people for this reason.

I am aware of people getting success but only after some time and stress unfortunately.

Good luck!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Thought I ordered mine on the 9th but it was late in the evening so it may have been 10th. Knew absolutely nothing about accessories pack offer until box arrived this morning.. Sorry you missed out .. But as mobiles.co.uk now says pre 3 discontinued try again, you might get a better contact, surplus stock could be left after all orders fulfilled ( get name put down) continue with pester power if all else fails .. Time and dwindling stock work against legal options getting you what you want. Difficult I know but like myself you ordered brilliant phone on a very good deal.. Before you knew of offer !! .. Enjoy your phone !!