1.    #1  
    Been a webos fan from day one, since when I first heard about the palm pre on the Jimmy Falon show I just thought it was the best device to have and still do cuz I'm still going hard with my palm pre-. As you all know sprint didn't get the pre2 and I felt disappointed with that but I felt I would get the pre3 even if I had to leave sprint but now that the pre 3 isn't even coming to the states can someone please sell me there pre3 if they no longer want it or just that lucky to have extra. Or can someone point me in the right direction to get one I would be very grateful. Thank u
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    They're still available on eBay, Amazon, and through people on here. I've bought two Pre 3's so I'm sure you can find one if you really want to.
  3.    #3  
    I don't trust ebay for some reason and I don't wanna bid for it I just wanna pay 350 for it
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
    Quote Originally Posted by Yickyaddy View Post
    I don't trust ebay for some reason and I don't wanna bid for it I just wanna pay 350 for it
    I'm in the same boat, unfortunately I don't have that kind of money to throw down on a phone like yourself. Just post a WTB ad in the classifieds, I'm sure you could find one easily that way.
    Sprint Pre Plus 1.4.5
    Dev Verizon Pre 2.1.0
    Weather App in the works...
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yickyaddy View Post
    You're not going to find them that cheap, not yet at least. I've bought 2 QWERTY Pre 3s from the UK for about $440 shipped. There going for about $600 on eBay, which is a safe and trusted site.
    Hey Bro, for eBay, when you're bidding or just straight up buying, take a look at the feedback. I never trusted eBay either but see if the seller has positive feedback, you can most likely trust them. As for pricing, the Pre3's start around $600. You might have a better chance asking if someone from UK will buy one for you and then ship it.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I think they best you'll find is about 240-250 sterling shipped from the UK.
    Today that's roughly $380 and that's what I paid.
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xpl View Post
    Im selling one here if you are interessted just check out my signature!
    overpriced AZERTY Pre, that would drive me crazy to use.
    Please do not post offers to sell in this thread. Offers to sell or trade can only be posted in the Marketplace Forum and members must have at least 50 posts to begin a thread in that forum. Offers to sell posted outside the Marketplace Forum will be deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by rashad1 View Post
    overpriced AZERTY Pre, that would drive me crazy to use.
    Azerty were easier to find. But if you change the region you can use it as a qwerty.

Imu first pre- was qwertz now I own an Azerty
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Darn, don't second hand ones ever pop up....

If this lack of Pre 3 supply continues, I'd rather get a Nokia N9.

My Pre Plus is killing me with it's screen half working. Anyone reckon a Pre 2 as a good choice? Pre Plus replacement screens are expensive, not to mention the same issue might crop up again.
    Darn, don't second hand ones ever pop up....

If this lack of Pre 3 supply continues, I'd rather get a Nokia N9.

My Pre Plus is killing me with it's screen half working. Anyone reckon a Pre 2 as a good choice? Pre Plus replacement screens are expensive, not to mention the same issue might crop up again.
    I have a Pre 2 and it's great, even with the stock kernel :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I have a Pre 2 and it's great, even with the stock kernel :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I see. Only the Larger screen of the Pre 3 attracts me.

I run stock too. Mostly for emailing, accessing the net etc.
    wish I could buy an at&t pre 3 and for cheap :-)
    try hard but be careful, especially throw channel with no special protection

I expressed my desire to get a pre3 in another thread and a new registered member PM me saying he have one for sale. I trusted him but haven't heard from him for about 36 hours. Still trying to hope everything will be fine but.....

Anyway, just FYI