Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    I just called att, they dont have anything in there system about a pre3.
    Not sure what's more unreliable... the 18 year old kid at ATT that has NO idea of what's going on, or the overseas HP agent that confirmed it.

At this point, I'd actually go with the HP rep having a bit more reliability.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Since its an att release and they have the last word, an att source is more credible at this moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9KRacing View Post
    Not sure what's more unreliable... the 18 year old kid at ATT that has NO idea of what's going on, or the overseas HP agent that confirmed it.

At this point, I'd actually go with the HP rep having a bit more reliability.
    Well given the fact that the rep states the HP TouchPad supports only calling for pairing with webOS phones, and we know that is incorrect since the release of the Pre3.

I give credibility to neither, but even less to the HP rep seeing as how they don't even have a correct script to answer from.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    [Rumor] No.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I spoke to att customer service and HP customer service and they both said no.
    Hate to add to the negativity, but my contacts say no Pre 3 for North America period.
    On the other hand, there sure seem to be a lot more AT&T Pre 3s on the forums lately..
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Guyfromnam, AWESOME avatar!
    Guyfromnam, AWESOME avatar!
    jungle fever
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Att pre 3 is not arriving soon, its already here!
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    And you can buy them...... for a price. Reserve not met, so we don;t know what price yet.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I bought one! They already had a few buy it nows!
    so how to buy this thing?
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    <<deleted ebay live auction link>>

The price keeps changing. The seller has taken down the listing multiple times and increased the price.
    Last edited by bevcraw; 09/18/2011 at 11:52 AM. Reason: ebay live auction link
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    He has a very rare item and he knows its worth alot, hes trying to profit as much as he can from it.
    Maybe the title of this thread should be changed. Pre 3 AT&T arrived at eBay!

Sad & gloom or maybe anger for Pre 3 owner that buy Pre 3 from UK & Europe.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    I'm no ebay expert, but the listed price is still the same as the 6 that have sold $660 + $25 shipping.
    I see pandas.
    He has a very rare item and he knows its worth alot, hes trying to profit as much as he can from it.
    Hope people that want it badly and want to pay whatever Pre 3 priced, always remember that either AT&T nor HP never launched this phone. So surely the support won't be available.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Please do not post links to live ebay auctions. If you are trying to promote your own sale and you have enough posts, you can post the link in the Marketplace Forum. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    No its not my auction, someone just asked where to get them and I directed them. I apologize if its against the rules.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12