Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By redmist
  1.    #1  
    despite that most stores are out of stock and only avail in europe, do you think the pre 3 is selling well.
  2.    #2  
    for those who bought...was it worth what you paid for it?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Good question.I would like to know the consensus as well. However, I'm sure most would be satisfied as they are holding a rare phone...especially so in the US. Wouldn't be surprised to know some people are a little afraid of using it too much as it isn't easy to find a replacement.
  4.    #4  
    but was the pre 3 worth the wait or what you paid for it. Don't get me wrong, I paid 800 bucks for a telstra hd2
    It is totaly worth it! The pre 3 is the phone that the original pre should have been. Autofocus camera, bigger sceen, nice build quality, better gps unit, better battery life and keyboard. A good seller? No.
    Since hp anounced that they will discontinue webos, people think there will be no more support. The pre itself is almost unknown and the ebay prices are totaly low with 200
    Quote Originally Posted by c_legaspi View Post
    despite that most stores are out of stock and only avail in europe, do you think the pre 3 is selling well.
    I think so, relative to supply. Which is the only thing constraining the Pre3 at this point it seems, HP and friends are doing everything they can to contain distribution.

If it had launched in the U.S. when most people thought it was going to launch (about now), at a large scale (Touchpad or Veer scale) I would not expect it to sell well.

I do like my Pre3, not so happy I had to go to AT&T to use it.
    if we talk about quantity then I can say no, because Pre3 stock very limited. But if we ignore the stock limitation, then the answer is yes, because every stock available on market quickly sold.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    It's the best phone I have ever owned. And I've owned a lot!
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    hagster likes this.
    is.pre 3 selling well?
    Only when is found to buy...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    I'd say the few units that were available in UK, Germany and France sold very well with eBay prices up to 640.

for those who bought...was it worth what you paid for it?
    Absolutely. I paid 150, but it's worth 350 easily.
    its a fantastic phone, and pairing to the touchpad works as advertised, i find its got even more potential than even the touchpad and the amount of useful patches for it has overtaken my touchpad already.

i am still "afraid" if u like to use it properly in fear of breaking it, ill be more happy when i aquire a padded case that fits it well, was going to compare its size/dims to phones friends/family have and check for padded cases/covers/etc for their phones that would also fit my pre3, im reluctant to buy blind and hope a selection fits.
    I can see unlocked Pre3 on ebay for US $218.00 with free economy shipping inside and outside US. It's covered with ebay buyer protection
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Where do you see that?
    That's a Pre Minus. This is not Apple world, where 3G meant third generation

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Newness Developments apps:

Sorry, its 2 am in my country and I can barely read. Thanks for Iphone analogy.
    As long as I get my cashback, it's definitely worth it (would mean I paid 78 total over 12 months).
    I don't think it's selling as well as the Touchpad did, but that's mostly due to the price.

It was well worth the money I paid (379 inc 2 year contract) as my old contact was nearly up anyway. I doubt I'd be paying much for a SIM only deal.