Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    I can confirm that, once the MEIDs provided by HP are in the VZW system, VZW can and will activate VZW Pre3s. Mine is now active! {Jonathan}
    CAV AV8R likes this.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    I can confirm that, once the MEIDs provided by HP are in the VZW system, VZW can and will activate VZW Pre3s. Mine is now active! {Jonathan}
    How much did you pay for yours? and where did you get it?
    Amazing what some of us would pay for a Verizon Pre3. Are they that unique? $900? Really?

See: HP Pre 3 Smartphone - Verizon 3G - New Global Ready | eBay
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renater View Post
    Amazing what some of us would pay for a Verizon Pre3. Are they that unique? $900? Really?

guarantee they will be going on eBay for $200 in a few weeks, we seeing the same trend with the GSM Pre 3 now.

The are more and more Verizon Pre 3s on eBay every time one sells, specifically from three different sellers. There has to be hundreds if not thousands more that will eventually be sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by renater View Post

I'd love to meet this guy. Needs true dedication to webOS to pay THAT much!
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    This is all so crazy. I'm up for my new phone on my verizon contract in a few weeks and was totally getting iPhone 5 but I would so much rather have a pre3 and would be willing to pay 200 or 250 for. HP is nuts for not selling these on their site for 249.95 rather than 75 bucks. I bet they would sell out!
  7. ght
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbphoto View Post
    This is all so crazy. I'm up for my new phone on my verizon contract in a few weeks and was totally getting iPhone 5 but I would so much rather have a pre3 and would be willing to pay 200 or 250 for. HP is nuts for not selling these on their site for 249.95 rather than 75 bucks. I bet they would sell out!
    But then they would have to honor warranties and the hassle that goes with that.
    what I'm really interested to know is how close were these devices to being released?

I really really really hate hp...
    Quote Originally Posted by dbphoto View Post
    It's probably not HP that doesn't want to sell them, otherwise they wouldn't even sell to employees. It's probably Verizon and AT&T since it bears their name.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I won't discuss how or where I got my VZW Pre3, sorry. That said, it now is active and working on VZW. {Jonathan}
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Are you able to share what you had to go through to activate it?
    you can get verizon pre3s on craigslist bayarea. I just bought one yesterday.
    If I were anywhere near the bay I would totally do that.
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djfu3l3r View Post
    you can get verizon pre3s on craigslist bayarea. I just bought one yesterday.
    for how much, there starting to trickle out bit by bit
    Maybe you could get more at that price and ship them to us for not-ridiculous prices? I'd pay 250-300 for one if you're getting them at 200
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Like I've been saying over and over the Verizon Pre 3s will come out in great numbers like the at&t Pre 3. People who payed $700+ for them are idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    what I'm really interested to know is how close were these devices to being released?

I really really really hate hp...
    they were within a week or 2 to be released on att . idk about verizon
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I got an at&t Pre3 that i've played with for 3 days, but will sell and get the Verizon version if I can use it on Sprint.

So my question is will the Verizon Pre3 work on Sprint if I get someone who can deal with the ESN or whatever?

Also, I need to look at their pricing compared to having the at&t Pre3 which is crazy (on Sprint for 11yrs).
    Sprint won't accept a VZW ESN. No way around it.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast