Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aerials
  1.    #1  
    I couldn't really leave all my text messages behind on my Android phone now that I've received my Palm Pre 3, so I'm currently busy writing something to port all messages and conversations from Android over to webOS - as I wasn't able to find anything that already does this.

Are there any people out there that also might be interested in this kind of program?
    If so, I can try and write a universal tool (instead of just whipping something together for my one-person-one-time-use scenario).

If there is something that can import text messages from Android already, please let me know as well - that would save me quite a bit of time
    kamran9558 likes this.
    I am looking for something exactly the same. desperately need such tool.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran9558 View Post
    I am looking for something exactly the same. desperately need such tool.
    Make sure you save all your texts by using the free "SMS backup and restore" program on Android. I'm using those xml's to import everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerials View Post
    Make sure you save all your texts by using the free "SMS backup and restore" program on Android. I'm using those xml's to import everything
    thanks, ill do that, do let us know how you transfer them to pre3
    any success?
    I have got an application not exactly the same name, but with same functionality. It is the Apolsoft SMS Transfer. With this app you can transfer your sms to computer, view and edit sms, restore from computer to device and support for unlimited SMS backup and restore.