1.    #1  
    I dropped it when getting angry in Ikea last night while it was open. Now when it is open it has a slight give or click whenever I press the touch screen. Very annoying. Other than that no problems, no visible damage etc...

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas? Can I take it apart and tighten/bend back whatever it is that has broken?

I did get that introductory free insurance for first month I am wondering if I can claim on that to get a replacement handset.
    I would see if the insurance would cover it before trying to fix it yourself.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I would see if the insurance would cover it before trying to fix it yourself.
    and find out if there is such a thing as a replacement handset before you do try to claim for one!
    I am having the same type of problem. When the device is closed, every time I press the touchscreen it has a slight click/give . I only have the device for 1 week. Is this normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by noxis View Post
    I dropped it when getting angry in Ikea last night while it was open. Now when it is open it has a slight give or click whenever I press the touch screen. Very annoying. Other than that no problems, no visible damage etc...

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas? Can I take it apart and tighten/bend back whatever it is that has broken?

I did get that introductory free insurance for first month I am wondering if I can claim on that to get a replacement handset.
    You may be sublimating the real issues.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee