1.    #1  
    Placed an order on palm eurostore and got an email said the order has been cancelled. Then got another email telling me if I want to continue the order I have to do a bank transfer instead of paying by credit card. The information provided was however to the bank account held by a company called Luzern technology. The email address is the palm cs email address and the order number is correct. But the bank information was sent to me by email at 2330 which is well outside of office hour. I hace done some search on google and luzern technology does seems to have some connection with palm eurostore but this bank tranfer thing looks too suspicious to me. Has anyone here got these too or is it just me?

[i]--
    Last edited by miafey; 09/14/2011 at 01:55 AM.
    As far as I'm aware Luzern 'run' the eurostore, I'm afraid I can't help anymore than that...

Also, I recieved customer service emails from Palm past normal office hours if that's of any help- e.g one today at 21:03.

Good luck sorting it
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nikipod View Post
    As far as I'm aware Luzern 'run' the eurostore, I'm afraid I can't help anymore than that...

Also, I recieved customer service emails from Palm past normal office hours if that's of any help- e.g one today at 21:03.

Good luck sorting it
    Thanks a lot for the information!
    I think I'll call them to see if I can paypal the money
    Bank transfer is a bit too risky...
    Quote Originally Posted by miafey View Post
    Placed an order on palm eurostore and got an email said the order has been cancelled. Then got another email telling me if I want to continue the order I have to do a bank transfer instead of paying by credit card. The information provided was however to the bank account held by a company called Luzern technology. The email address is the palm cs email address and the order number is correct. But the bank information was sent to me by email at 2330 which is well outside of office hour. I hace done some search on google and luzern technology does seems to have some connection with palm eurostore but this bank tranfer thing looks too suspicious to me. Has anyone here got these too or is it just me?

[i]--
    Most companies these days seem to be very critical when the shipping and billing address aren't the same, most likely this is what happened in your case.

As for LuzernTech it is the company that run the eurostore.palm.com site for HP/Palm. My order and shipping confirmation, at the same store, also had LuzernTech as the Shipping Channel Listing ID while the Sales Channel was listed as Palm Store. In other words LuzernTech is the right guys to pay. Another indication that LuzernTech is the right ones to send the money to is to be found at the bottum of the Pre3 page at the Eurostore where it says Powered By Luzern Solutions
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJC View Post
    Most companies these days seem to be very critical when the shipping and billing address aren't the same, most likely this is what happened in your case.

As for LuzernTech it is the company that run the eurostore.palm.com site for HP/Palm. My order and shipping confirmation, at the same store, also had LuzernTech as the Shipping Channel Listing ID while the Sales Channel was listed as Palm Store. In other words LuzernTech is the right guys to pay. Another indication that LuzernTech is the right ones to send the money to is to be found at the bottum of the Pre3 page at the Eurostore where it says Powered By Luzern Solutions
    I've got shipping address=billing address, UK card, never had any problem before, no idea what happened to the order
    You can double check with PSherlock (of Palm Eurostore) on twitter as well and confirm if this indeed is a normal practice.
  7. xpl
    I paid by credit card and it got through without any problems