1. H
    Are there any working terminal apps for the Pre3?

I can only see SDLTerminal and Terminus in Preware. They both install but neither run.
    You can install Xecutah, XServer and Xterm from the testing feeds (google that), once installed: run Xecutah, from within Xecutah click Xserver to open a new server card, then go back to Xecutah and click xterm. (it's not as complicated as it sounds!).
  3. H
    Thanks. I'd heard outside Xecutah but as I hadn't found it in Preware I assumed it was touchpad only.

Will add the testing feeds
    Just FYI: as of the date of this writing the 'stable' version of Xecutah doesn't install on a Pre3 running 2.2.3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davide-NYC View Post
    Just FYI: as of the date of this writing the 'stable' version of Xecutah doesn't install on a Pre3 running 2.2.3.
    I'm using Xecutah v0.9.3 right now on my AT&T Pre 3 running 2.2.3.
    Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    Thanks. I'd heard outside Xecutah but as I hadn't found it in Preware I assumed it was touchpad only.

Will add the testing feeds
    I downloaded it from Preware... by the way, xecutah xserver and xterm is the only terminal which works without any prior requirements or dependencies.
    .....I think
    Nokia 1110 ---------> S-E J300i ---> HTC Touch ------> HTC Hero --------------> HP Pre 3