Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Yeah, can someone send me the ipk so I can see if it works on my pre3?
    Just copied camera for touchpad and freecam out of my tp and ipk packed them. They both install fine and seem to startup, but no worky... They are obviously coded for such a bigger screen...
    Just copied camera for touchpad and freecam out of my tp and ipk packed them. They both install fine and seem to startup, but no worky... They are obviously coded for such a bigger screen...
    They are coded for the enyo that comes with 3.0.2, which support media capture. The Pre3 one doesn't. We'll need to find another approach on that :-(

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Try PhotoMe in App Catalog for Pre3. It takes picture from Pre3's front camera
    $0.99
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Just bought PhotoMe for my pre 3. Works Great!
    nikipod likes this.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaten View Post
    I'm wondering what apps work with the Pre 3's Front Facing Camera - can I use it in the built in camera app - haven't found a way yet - what is out there - is Skype in the phone app the only one?
    Try PhotoMe.
    Not sure if you found it, but in another thread the developer posted about PhotoMe available now in the Pre 3 app catalog. It makes the front camera on the 3 work, which is I believe what you were looking for. Well worth the $.99!
    Sprint Franken-Pre 2
    (after a device restart)
    Meh, I'll do mine as well

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    try qr offline decoder and push live. it will use the ff camera to decode qr pictures on the fly or you could simply use it as a mirror
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12