Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    So - my Pre 3 is coming in today!

I've been using a Veer for a few weeks now and love the tiny form factor - I'm wondering those that own both a Veer and a Pre 3 - are you still using the Veer even though you have the beautiful Pre 3 - I think I'll be switching back and forth depending on what I'm doing that day - are others in this conundrum - thoughts? Pre 3 versus the Veer
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    I have both and have been using the Pre3 since it arrived Friday. I will likely go back to the Veer for my daily use and take the Pre3 with me when I travel to Asia. I love the large screen, but my Veer has better battery life, more apps, 3G most of the time and Sconix's mode/menus work well without excess battery drain. I want to get a second battery for the Pre3 for when I travel...
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    really wish I had a pre3 =(
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaten View Post
    So - my Pre 3 is coming in today!

I've been using a Veer for a few weeks now and love the tiny form factor - I'm wondering those that own both a Veer and a Pre 3 - are you still using the Veer even though you have the beautiful Pre 3 - I think I'll be switching back and forth depending on what I'm doing that day - are others in this conundrum - thoughts? Pre 3 versus the Veer
    I had a Veer and now a Pre 3. I loved the Veer, but the screen size and resolution is just not enough for me, so Pre 3 is it for me.

Since you can't have multiple phones tied to your Palm Profile, switching back and forth is cumbersome - are you aware of that? Or is the login and initialization fast enough for you?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Since I can't have multiple phones on a single account I have multiple accounts on multiple phones - all of my mail, contacts, calendar sync through Google - the only non syncing thing is apps which I have to buy twice if I want to use em on both devices.

I use prepaid sim cards and have my unlimited everything on the Pre 3 and have a roll over data account and pay per minute on AT&T with my Veer - works well and for exercise and times where I don't need a massive device perfect.

Having both and using both is great.