1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Just received my Pre 3 and I love it. It has replaced an HTC desire which I liked but was never completely at ease with.

So I am just setting the Pre up and wondered if there was any good tweak guides for this phone? Can I just use the tweaks for the older pre?

Also I have installed preware and was wondering what were the best tweaks/patches to save me radomly installing them to test?

thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja2000 View Post
    Hi All,

Just received my Pre 3 and I love it. It has replaced an HTC desire which I liked but was never completely at ease with.

So I am just setting the Pre up and wondered if there was any good tweak guides for this phone? Can I just use the tweaks for the older pre?

Also I have installed preware and was wondering what were the best tweaks/patches to save me radomly installing them to test?

thanks in advance
    I hate to be vauge but it really depends what you want, the patches explain themselves well enough

Personally the patches i find most useful are under "availible applications > patches > advanced"

Muffled System Logging is also a good one to get
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, I am coming to the same conclusion! My goal is to get as much battery life as possible

I have muffle as well as data toggle, mode switcher and battery %
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Get advanced Systems Menu. Then hold the function key (the square) and swipe down the device menu, this will bring the options down and you can choose what and what not to show.

I have device (allows you to edit screen brightness); WiFi, bluetooth, GPS and data toggle. This way i can turn brightness up in sunlight, and turn 3g on when needed, great for battery life

also voice recorder is a handy app.

A+ Student Orginizer is a paid app but defo worth it, if your a student