Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Ok, I cried myself to sleep last night when i saw the pics of the AT&T Pre 3? Seriously, what is even going to happen to the stockpile that they have left besides rot in a warehouse? We need to find this warehouse and get them, or (take a more legally sane route), and ask AT&T what they are going to do with them, or get more information on them somehow.

It would make a lot more sense for them to be put for use instead of wasting all the time, energy, and resources that were put into these phones. Hopefully we can somehow create a high demand, and show AT&T that this phone is actually wanted.

Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Also, loving my Veer after 3 days of use, this thing is boss.
    I'd sign.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

I've received my sealed PRE 3 UK here in Italy where I live, and is perfect and I'm very happy to have it, BUT I'd sign too for every idea you have for US people.
    - HP Veer --
    I love the idea, I admire the spirit, but I'm sure it is waste of time.

Personally I love to have AT&T 16GB Pre3 more then anything right now. But sign petition won't change anything, except you have internal connection with high level HP personal or AT&T.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...-pre-3-4g.html

It may not achieve a cracker but it's better than sitting about moaning about it.
    Last edited by gregp; 09/11/2011 at 07:18 PM.
    Are these reported Pre 3s owned by ATT or HP? If HP owns them, it seems like it would be a waste of time to petition ATT.
    I can kinda understand the legal issues why they are not selling it but seeing these forums I think that I would love to lock in new and existing clients with the palm 3. AT&T should have the legal staff add to the service agreement that they do not and will not provide support for HP devices.
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    When people cry themselves to sleep because of a cancelled and unreleased phone, I'm sure the world's going to sh!ts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatfool View Post
    When people cry themselves to sleep because of a cancelled and unreleased phone, I'm sure the world's going to sh!ts
    I was being sarcastic about the crying part...should have said disappointed so I didnt confuse you child.
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by h11wiscan View Post
    I was being sarcastic about the crying part...should have said disappointed so I didnt confuse you child.
    Being a teeny bit more explicit about that wouldn't have hurt anyone...